Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Vivinne won't cook me dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Eternity View Post
    I had Ethan in my party once and he somehow phased through a wall that there was no possible way of getting through. No breakable wall, no door, nothing.
    This is game design... not a bug.

I'm going to update this post with a pic later, showing that the Big Box in Sector 1 of Electronic Brain does not open. It cannot be opened by normal methods. This was not the case in the JPN version...
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You can usually shoot things when they get blown behind a fence like that. Usually.
    I fired from every plausible angle to no avail.
    Proud owner of the PSP2 free vent server

Check out the IRC group, for those who prefer to type.

Off-topic: this is where Infi helped us find those Muk Las Scorpios; we were looking for a Brain Spiral, but it never happened.
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

I hope they fix the combo counter, or at least give me better guidelines on why it magically resets.

Doing Solo (No AI), Twin Handguns, fighting a giant 4-legged beast guy. At 77, then randomly, in between the actual bullets between the Handguns, it just ends. I wasn't missing at all, 100% hitting, and I was trying to get the Titles for Combos, and for NO reason it resets. No explanation.

This has happened on online too. Bunch of friends fighting a Nano Dragon 25 levels above us, everyone had ranged except for one guy on Dual Daggers, every 70ish combos it would just reset. It didn't blink like it does if you're using a PA on it, it just randomly goes back to 1 and starts counting up again with no delay. This is beyond infuriating.

In the first example, the monster wasn't even hitting me! I was circling him, and he's a slow ass bastard, and never got hit once. I ended up killing him with single attacks after 3 sets of 7x hits. I never reached 80 for the title because of it randomly resetting.
    Last edited by Polantaris; Sep 28, 2010 at 09:55 PM.

Not a reset. It's just you need to be really fast when it gets that high or it disappears.

PSP2 US: D'Ante - Human - Male - Level 150 - [VA 28] [HU 10] [RA 12] [FO 10] - Battle Rank: F - Challenge Rank: Elite
    No matter how hard the challenge or how great the fall this indomitable spirit will always stand tall..
    Titles left: 17 Comp, 7 Collect, 4 Challenge, 8 Battle, 1 Special

Sword of Azure Lightning Akio-Kasai's Avatar

Yeah my brother, girlfriend and I had to trade off attacking so it wouldn't reset on us. You'll need some cooperation and a tiny bit of luck to hit an 80 chain most likely.

I thought the same thing when it hit 79 chain and vanished, I was so mad xD

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Eternity View Post
    Not a reset. It's just you need to be really fast when it gets that high or it disappears.
    So why did it disappear MID hit. I shot my Dual Handguns, the first hit added to the combo, but before the second hit, it disappeared.

And how can 4 players constantly attacking and the counter shooting up magically fail at hitting within that time limit? I mean, the counter literally did not stop going up, then all of a sudden it reset.

Also, during Story Mode I stopped attacking at Combo 73 to gather PP for a Charged Shot, and it didn't go away after I went from 0 to 30 PP to charge a shot, yet at 78 it's magically half a second?

While I'm speaking of Dual Handguns, I do have a glitch specifically for them. They need to fix how smaller monsters do NOT get hit by the charged shot when they are locked on. I'm not sure if this is also an issue for other ranged weapons, I mostly use Dual Handguns with my current character. Examples this applies to: Sand Rappies, the small Bird things, sometimes Goldovas and Distovas, and Navals.
    Last edited by Polantaris; Sep 29, 2010 at 12:21 AM.

Was doing Max Attack Cross III, the one with Dark Falz 1st/2nd as the boss, and the game froze once 1st died. =/

Mireille: 130 Beast Fortefighter (20) Aurica: 63 Newman Fortetecher (7) Lycoris: 59 CAST Fortegunner (7)

Quote Originally Posted by Polantaris View Post
    I hope they fix the combo counter, or at least give me better guidelines on why it magically resets.
    Not a bug.

The higher the clean chain, the faster it disappears. There's simply no way for you to get a Charge Shot from an 80 chain with the Twins without breaking it first.

The higher the broken chain, the longer it stays.

EDIT: Twins not hitting small enemies is due to your character height; again, not a bug.