Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GUARDIANDNL View Post
    looks like sega needs to make a patch for the us game.....on psp2 group page on facebook there is also a guy that have problems with his extend points...they glitch giving him more or less points...at random
    i´m not playinng online but is still present the connection problems????
    That happened to me when removed a grade. I lost 75 points. I don't understand why it happened, but when I removed my C grade in something (It was one of the original things the type had that I had no intention of using anytime soon), and I turned off everything else as well except for one type, which was 100+400, so I should have been at 500 used, but I removed the C and I was still at 575 used. NOTHING else had a single grade in it, just one weapon type at B.

Note: I don't think that it's permanent. It seems to reset when you change types, and possibly reset the game. I've since switched to a different type, but this made me go back and check it out. I have my points back, not exactly sure when it happened, but I know at the time it annoyed the hell out of me because I couldn't get a grade in a weapon I wanted when I should have had the type points. Since, though, I've switched to a different type, and I went back to look to see if it's still there and it's not, it's reset itself. Your Extend Points probably reset themselves when you switch types, so when you switch back it fixes itself.

I've also encountered the Awoken Serpent issue myself while playing on Infrastructure Online. I've never gotten this issue in Local Online.

I've also seen an issue, probably not a bug, possibly intentional, where Nanoblasted Beasts cannot enter Boss waiting zones. So if you accidentally turn on your Nanoblast 2 feet from the door, you have to wait for the entire thing to end before your party can enter the boss.
    Last edited by Polantaris; Sep 26, 2010 at 12:45 PM.

DD version:

In chapter 10 story mode, right after it began I tried to talk to Kraz. The game froze. I restarted, and tried again. And it froze again!

During a gomega run I blasted a group with a my grenade launcher in the first wave of the second area. One of them gets stuck in the door behind the laser fence. I couldn't get to him....ended up restarting.
    Proud owner of the PSP2 free vent server

Check out the IRC group, for those who prefer to type.

Quote Originally Posted by Forever Zero View Post
    Apparently, some people can play online without ever activating their code. I tried this out myself and it worked. D: UMD version.
    Yes, I'm one of them.

Anyway, I've had a little glitch with a few rooms, mostly on the Rank B stages. Usually a little crash just after the boss has been defeated

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoton View Post
    During a gomega run I blasted a group with a my grenade launcher in the first wave of the second area. One of them gets stuck in the door behind the laser fence. I couldn't get to him....ended up restarting.
    You can usually shoot things when they get blown behind a fence like that. Usually.

Quote Originally Posted by DreXxiN View Post
    The only other glitch I know of is having some "data corrupt, the install option cannot be used." Glitch.
    I've gotten this, too.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 characters:

Kinako-Level 76 Female Human Force
    Koji-Level 64 Male Beast Hunter
    Rinia-Level 15 Female CAST Ranger
    Nova-Level 7 Female Newman Hunter

I was at the entrance of the first room of the Lab (the second area of Chapter 9 Act 2) with full HP. I could see three GSM robots spawn, but they didn't come at me (I hadn't walked into the room yet). So I switched to my rifle and shot at them for a while but it was the same type so it didn't do much damage. I exited first person view, switched weapons and then in an instant died...

I know that they didn't kill me (none of their attacks, even the explosions when they die, 1HKO me) so unless there is something that I wasn't informed about, that must've been a glitch...
    PSPo2 Characters:
    Re-l Mayer (lv 95 RAnewarl) || Hiyori (lv 100 VAbearl)
    Vincent Law (lv 99 HUmar) || Daedalus (lv 92 FOnewar)
    Dante Alighieri (lv 102 VAcast) || Eris (lv 90 RAcaseal)

During the JP MAX Attack on the DLC you can get on the US version I went on PSO Forest with only me and ai/cpu partners.I then noticed that when they are hit by the wolves when they are near a boundary they somehow go right through it even if it is a locked door or shield.

Note:I'm using the US Version
    Last edited by Sonicdh6; Sep 27, 2010 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pavichokche View Post
    I was at the entrance of the first room of the Lab (the second area of Chapter 9 Act 2) with full HP. I could see three GSM robots spawn, but they didn't come at me (I hadn't walked into the room yet). So I switched to my rifle and shot at them for a while but it was the same type so it didn't do much damage. I exited first person view, switched weapons and then in an instant died...

I know that they didn't kill me (none of their attacks, even the explosions when they die, 1HKO me) so unless there is something that I wasn't informed about, that must've been a glitch...
    If those robots were Tirentos, their homing missiles are EXTREMELY powerful, even with a 58% lightning Rabol Orpad, Lv105 Tirentos deal around 700 damage to my Lv114/23 cast ranger.

I had Ethan in my party once and he somehow phased through a wall that there was no possible way of getting through. No breakable wall, no door, nothing.

PSP2 US: D'Ante - Human - Male - Level 150 - [VA 28] [HU 10] [RA 12] [FO 10] - Battle Rank: F - Challenge Rank: Elite
    No matter how hard the challenge or how great the fall this indomitable spirit will always stand tall..
    Titles left: 17 Comp, 7 Collect, 4 Challenge, 8 Battle, 1 Special