Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DragonForce View Post
    Jesus christ five weeks?!? *facepalm*
    Five weeks, meaning; five more weeks of nothing, with an additional 2-3 weeks after the GBR is over until we get the next /R mission.

You guys are soooooo primadonna! Nothing is ever good enough.. Sega and this game is never going to be what you expect it to be!

Four new S3 missions and you're all still complaining!

They could launch PSU2 and you'd find something to b!tch about!

I'm sick of it. Sand pumping PRIMADONNAS!

Argh.
    NiceOnes

Quote Originally Posted by NiceOnes View Post
    You guys are soooooo primadonna! Nothing is ever good enough.. Sega and this game is never going to be what you expect it to be!

Argh.
    3weeks of nothing and then o no a GBR I myself do not mind playing the gbr itself but cmon your are crazy not to complain about 5 weeks of that crap.

Quote Originally Posted by MillyB View Post
    3weeks of nothing and then o no a GBR I myself do not mind playing the gbr itself but cmon your are crazy not to complain about 5 weeks of that crap.
    You would think that we'd all just be used to it by now though! Five weeks with a GBR is better than the 5 weeks without anything I was expecting. It's not that I'm not disappointed however I think maybe I've just become numb to it all.
    NiceOnes

Poor poor niceones lol

You are diehard buddy

This is a bad update but it wont really effect me. I canceled and my last day is the last day of this month. Good luck to all of you.......
    "We can't trust the Sword of a Thousand Truths to a noob!"

Rehabbed SEGAholic

Quote Originally Posted by NiceOnes View Post

Argh.
    Compare it to Japan's GBR for the same event... http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...11#post2300311

Their event lasted 4 weeks and they got it just 6 weeks after the Supplemental update was released on March 26, 2009. By comparison we got our Supplemental update on July 20, 2010 and will get the same event 9.5 weeks later. It's not like we are getting any special treatment and we continue to fall farther behind despite Ruby's claims.

You guys have to remember that this stupid GBR is over a month long. Yer paying $10 or more for a lame GBR, with the potential of not getting another update for two or three weeks after that and you're content with that???

All this game is to me now is a faster way of communicating with my friends. It's like paying $10 a month for a texting service. xD

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishia View Post
    Five weeks, meaning; five more weeks of nothing, with an additional 2-3 weeks after the GBR is over until we get the next /R mission.
    that sucks ass

EDIT: does this mean these missions will get S3, or enemy level update where applicable?
    Last edited by SolomonGrundy; Sep 21, 2010 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SolomonGrundy View Post
    that sucks ass

EDIT: does this mean these missions will get S3, or enemy level update where applicable?
    Yes, all four missions of the Guardians boost road will be getting S3. However for whatever reason, Dual Sentinel and Duel in the Ruins only have 145 enemies instead of 150...with the exception of Ragnus in Duel in the Ruins.

http://psupedia.info/Main_Page ( You can check the charts right under upcoming on the right side)

Rehabbed SEGAholic

Quote Originally Posted by Powder Keg View Post
    Yes, all four missions of the Guardians boost road will be getting S3. However for whatever reason, Dual Sentinel and Duel in the Ruins only have 145 enemies instead of 150...with the exception of Ragnus in Duel in the Ruins.

http://psupedia.info/Main_Page ( You can check the charts right under upcoming on the right side)
    IIRC, other than events it will be a while before we get 150+ enemies in missions. I know that there is an enemy rebalance coming but that could be quite a while for our servers. Heck, it took SEGA almost 18 months from when Japan got them to simply rebalance the GUARDIAN's types and Photon Arts for our servers. PSU = easy mode.