Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Not that banning PSN accounts is an issue; you could just make another one, and use the same savedata. I couldn't get v1.01 working with an ISO of my JPN copy, and since I wanted better battery times, I just knew to not use mimic dolls and take advantage of super traps.

I was a little shock that I could connect with CFW, convenient for the individual.
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

Sega has stolen our PSN accounts! The take over has begun!!

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

If they fix the little wing license requirement it would be an issue, seeing as the license is tied to your PSN account, you'd have to buy another one.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NER0 View Post
    I did the same thing as you, made a ISO of the UMD i bought. The game runs much smoother in ISO and like to have the disc, case, and booklet. Some people's attitudes toward CFW users are really unfair. Were not all cheaters and pirates.
    Especially since I can't so much as download a file larger than 10mb or my system goes down. XD

I initially had my 1k model, which was fully cfw'ed, but all I ever really did with that was use it to play like, NES games now and then. Now, I use cfw to play the games I have on umd's because my poor 3k has been abused a little too much. Plus, the customization options for the official firmware suck.

As per connecting with to PSN with cfw, I never even thought about it until I started collecting codes for MGS:PW and wanted more soldiers. Now, I'm seeing it's becoming much more prevalent in games, and it's more annoying than anything else. Anybody know if like, Untold Legends is still on their own server?
    Characters:
    PsP2: Farrence (RAcaseal) lvl 79
    PsP2: Phalanx (VAbeaseal) lvl 25
    (Pics in Album if interested.)

Everybody wants to be a Cast, because a Cast's the only Cast, who knows where it's at.

Well if they ban PSN accounts, i haven't registered my little wing license yet. So i could just make a new PSN account then register my license and use my same chars. I would then be forced to switch OFW of course.

I will never Switch to OFW unless Sony blocks us, CFW is too awesome.
    Last edited by NER0; Sep 21, 2010 at 02:23 PM.

Princess of the Eternal Flowers Masterflower's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pso_crash View Post
    Sega has stolen our PSN accounts! The take over has begun!!
    lol I doubt sega would want a major lawsuit on their hands right about now.
    Just another same old day.

i have a feeling that nothing is gonna change and we will all be fine when psn is back up and running...

so is psp2 back online? because i still cant get on

Quote Originally Posted by Amherst_Wind View Post
    If they fix the little wing license requirement it would be an issue, seeing as the license is tied to your PSN account, you'd have to buy another one.
    Well, if you were cheating in the first place, then yes it would be an issue. Other than that, I think they'll finally patch it up so you WILL have to use your license to get online if you haven't already. That's wishful thinking though.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsed57 View Post
    i hope they do, buy the game and support the series
    trollface.jpg

The plugin that we use to access PSN via our CFW PSPs has been around for 5 months. Sony would have blocked it by now if they could.

Also, not all CFW users are pirates (GASP). The CFW allows you to add enhancements to your PSP, such as giving PSP Phat users Slim colors for the wallpaper background, adding a CPU usage and battery indicator, a screenshot plugin, etc, stuff that normally would not be available on the OFW. These plugins actually help make the PSP experience BETTER for the users of the CFW and allow people to fully harness what the PSP hardware is capable of.

But of course, we'll just stereotype all CFW users to be shameless pirates, right?
    * 98% of people like to put character progress in their signatures. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your signature.