Default Hunter's Guild 3D Scene WIP

Not sure if I'll finish this or not, I started on it a couple months back, this is about 2 weeks or so of work at this point. Unfortunately I had to work on another project suddenly and haven't gotten back to this yet, thought I'd share though - would like to maybe get back to it soon, just need the will/inspiration

Was considering doing a fangame maybe but now with PSO2 coming I think thats a bit silly of an idea (was thinking an Ep5 sort of disaster thing on P2, resulting in a Dead Space-ish sort of game.

No textures yet of course, well, except the rings in the reactor thingie. Also the guild counter (behind the camera here) looks abysmal (except for some cool looking screens) so dunno if I want to continue.

What do ya think?

What sort of 3D program is this in?
    I've always been curious about 3D, but never done any, or had a program that would. Do you have to have some super pc to run it? It looks pretty much how I remember most of it...I'd be interested to see it if you take it further.

That is very nice. I have worked with Maya and Blender and this is perfect. All you need now are some textures

Quote Originally Posted by AzureBlaze View Post
    What sort of 3D program is this in?
    I've always been curious about 3D, but never done any, or had a program that would. Do you have to have some super pc to run it? It looks pretty much how I remember most of it...I'd be interested to see it if you take it further.
    I use an open source free 3D program called Blender. It's just about as capable as software that costs many thousands of dollars, is very easy to use and learn, and doesn't need half as powerful as a PC to actually make things with as other software does. Some people even run it on netbooks.

Not bad for now, you may want to add advanced lighting later.