Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Haunted Dreams

HU: Huh Wonder What This Does?*Hits His Head And And A Voice Message Is Sent To Star Via Brain Waves: Yo Rae! Hai!!!
    Last edited by FOkyasuta; Sep 21, 2010 at 09:30 PM.

OOC: HU, Star's using a different char here.

The newman quickly shook off his fear, and went to work trying to figure out what to do. "First..." he muttered, "Figure out where I am." Seeing a diner by the side of the road, he realized he hadn't eaten in a few hours and he was hungry. "Walking inside, he sat at a table and looked around. He noticed a a man and a woman in one booth, the only other customers here. Shrugging, he decided he'd think through his entire plan before making any more moves.

OOC: Yup, that's Alex and Cain.
    Last edited by Seth Astra; Sep 21, 2010 at 10:31 PM.

"Well, it certainly sounds like a large undertaking. Not something to be taken lightly." Caine solemnly took a sip of coffee and then a bit a piece off of his pastry, passing Alex's to her. "Perhaps we should find a few more friends to assist in the undertaking. Assuming that this isn't urgent work, of course."

Caine sighed and began to quickly make work of the pastry. "Seems like there's a conflict everywhere nowadays."

Trainee in combat skills Star_girl_220's Avatar

"Yea, Yea i was thinking the same thing, Oh hold on. What something..... I think someone is trying to talk to me. Hello, who is that." Said Alex

HU:Star? Why Does Your Voice Sound Like A Dude's? Uhhh I Dont Want'a Know....

Trainee in combat skills Star_girl_220's Avatar

"Uhh i dont think you remember that my name is Alex, Star is a distant relative if you dont remember. And i do not sound like a dude, thankyou very much" She said.

HU: SAY WHAT NOW?!?!? A SISTER?!?1? Ummm Can You Tell Star I Sayed Hi At Least? Havent Seen Her In A While Is All. And Pleased To Meet You Madam. The Names HU.

The man stared at the woman at the other table for a second. "Looks like she's talking to herself... Ah well, I'm sure it doesn't matter and has absoutely nothing to do with a good friend of some of my ancestors. Yup, nothing to do with that at all."

OOC: He's decended from Cecina from PSSV, as well as Seth<HM> and Cecina from PH. Yup, this gets confusing. And yes, that technically makes him only part newman. But he looks more newman than human, so everyone thinks he's a newman.

OOC: General knowlage... Whats the city look like?

lets see... should i bring in Neona, or someone new... ?

----

Occ:It`s Called That You Can. Also Its On The New Planet In The Ghural System. Idk Wut Its Called Though.

HU: Hold A Sec. *Bangs His Head With His Face* Yup Thats Sethy Alright. What`s With The Pointy Ears?
    Last edited by FOkyasuta; Sep 22, 2010 at 08:26 AM.