Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Haunted Dreams

OOC: Actually, this is a planet outside the gurhal system. Apparently more advanced, too.

Caine stared at Alex for a moment. "Er, hello? You okay there? Talking to those voices in your head again?" Caine laughed quietly and looked around the diner uneasily. As he examined his whereabouts, he noticed Seth looking at them from across the room. "Hey, guy. You need something?" Caine leaned forward just a little bit.

Trainee in combat skills Star_girl_220's Avatar

OOC: The planets name is Noan and it is very bueatiful when it is not raining.
    "Sorry about that some Cast was talking to me in my head, I know weird right" Said Alex "Hey Hucast would you like to come down here, i need some help" she said to him. When Alex looked out the window she saw someone looking through the window at her.

HU:Err. Thats The Thing. Im Sorta Busy Right Now.

Sakura: *Starts Humming In The Shower*

HU: I Wish. And If You See A Guy Named Seth. Tell Him Dis. YOUR BEING WATCHED. BY HIM. Ok?*Ends Commiucation* Now Were's Bro? And HUbeastarl?

"Nah. Just passing through here. Only reason I was looking at you two is you're the only ones in this place," Seth replied. Although his tone was casual, his hand reached towards his nanotranser, ready for the smallest sign of trouble.

Alex looked over at who Cain was talking to "How about you come over here, i have a question" Said Alex to the male newman. Hoping to get some infromation from him about the general.

"Ah, okay," Seth replied, pulling up a chair and sitting at their table. All the while, he was ready to activate his nanotranser. "So, what's the question?" he asked, sitting down.

HU: Hmm. I Dont Know Were HU2 Is. But HUbeastarl Is Asleep In Her Room. Bleh Ill See Were The Teleporter Takes Me. And Who Knows? *Walks Into The Teleporter And Vanishes*

"Do you know anything about General Xavier." She asked the man.

"Not much," Seth admitted. "He's pretty well renowned, his tactical genius has advanced his career faster than anyone I've ever seen. However, he's a total racist. He's part of the CAST supremacy movement. No evidance, but from his stance against the other races, and the rumors, I wouldn't doubt it... That's about it. For someone so famous, very little is known about him."