View Poll Results: Do you kick people for having stupid names and/or outfits?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

6 5.83%
  • No.

43 41.75%
  • I don't care.

54 52.43%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I would but I just don't have time to care or the energy/tolerance to deal with later drama. :|

Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FarenKar View Post
    My cast has a radar dish on her back to pick up directv; is that a stupid outfit? X3
    I thought that was more of a garbage can lid.
    * 98% of people like to put character progress in their signatures. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your signature.

I don't kick people that haven't done something wrong.
    Proud owner of the PSP2 free vent server

Check out the IRC group, for those who prefer to type.

Outfits I don't care.

You may not be a candidate for the PSP2★Fashion☆Thread♣MiniDiva Award Topic!!!
    But given the outfits in this game, it's understandable that some will be a little outrageous. Unless they hacked the game (and put in a Mohawk Class???), I don't find just wearing them offensive. However, if your Cast looks like something out of Virtual On. You'll get extra Kudos for your style. VOOT for the win!!!

Names. Generally I don't mind. Though I do prefer not to have names made simply to be offensive. (And yes, there's plenty who make names just for that very reason.) So, while I might play with you, don't expect me to trade partner cards with you. That's just me. I don't generally associate with those who are all into breaking TOS just for the sake of it.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Sep 24, 2010 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaimizu View Post
    Outfits I don't care.

You may not be a candidate for the PSP2★Fashion☆Thread♣MiniDiva Award Topic!!!
    But given the outfits in this game, it's understandable that some will be a little outrageous. Unless they hacked the game (and put in a Mohawk Class???), I don't find just wearing them offensive. However, if your Cast looks like something out of Virtual On. You'll get extra Kudos for your style. VOOT for the win!!!

Names. Generally I don't mind. Though I do prefer not to have names made simply to be offensive. (And yes, there's plenty who make names just for that very reason.) So, while I might play with you, don't expect me to trade partner cards with you. That's just me. I don't generally associate with those who are all into breaking TOS just for the sake of it.
    I'm a Night Elf Mohawk!
    Proud owner of the PSP2 free vent server

Check out the IRC group, for those who prefer to type.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

I boot people if they hamper teamwork and won't change to improve teamwork. That said, I rarely boot people - usually nagging them (A.K.A. asking them nicely once or twice) is enough to make them leave after a run or two.

I've seen dumb names, I've seen dumb outfits, but whatever. If they like being called "Naruto Kamahazakisamachokosan" or something while wearing something resembling the most eclectic outfit I've seen since that guy with real severe schizo-affective disorder came into the office that one day, then let them. I'm sure someone out there thinks my one character named Nuku Nuku that looks like the character from Nuku Nuku TV looks dumb, too.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

I'd have to say people who kick for those reasons need to take life a bit easier.

Don't let everything get to you, ya hear?
    » PSOW IRC'rs group! «
    Events, screenshots, and chocolate-coated presents inside!

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

Clothing? That's absurd.

I would only kick someone for their name if it was offensive, like "cracka killa" or something.
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

I don't think a name or style of clothing signifies whether a person is deemed to be kicked. That line of thinking makes less friends imo.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenesu View Post
    hhhmmmm, never thought about doing that til now, i'ma have to do the same thing. not sure how to put pics in my sig though...
    Same fashion happened when the jp version came out
    ...and probably every other phantasy star game ever too.
    Currently playing: Phantasy Star Portable 2!