Default Some advanced Force questions...

What's that recommend amount of base ATA to have a reasonable hit-rate online with lv 15 PAs?

How exactly does the tech formula work? For instance: if my character has 955 base tp, a weapon with a 30% element, 700 tp and a tech that has a mod of 180% what's the damage output look like?

How do tech boosts get worked in? I know they power up the tech family regardless of the weapons element, but does anyone know how much it powers it up?

Thank you for anyone who answers!

For the most part, you will have trouble hitting things more than 10-15 levels above you, unless you start playing with buffs/debuffs. Hitting from behind is basically guaranteed to hit.

Mostly, just keep weapons up to date. Of course, techs can't miss. Ever. (Since you seem to asking about FOs, I reccomend the full S/D/J/Z package, or at least D/Z)
    Coming Soon!

I'd say about 500-600 or so ATA (Weapon included) is enough to hit most mobs. My Beast VG can hit level 165 mobs at 101 easily.

Now so sure about how tech boosts work, but I'm fairly certain that the elemental % is added on to the END of the equation. After PA and TP modifiers. It'd be a straight 30% boost if it's a 30% weapon against the right element.

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓