Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

His Ultimate Attack killed me like 3-4 times before I figured out to be facing him and blocking. Now he barely touches me.
    Putting up with the Gurhal System until PSO2.

-PSP2 Character(s)-
    Majin: LVL100+ Human (HUmar/VAmar)

yeah once you get the pattern down it's not that hard. I blocked with a 2 handed weapon, as I carry no sheild. I also just to give a tip, bring a rifle with long range shoot pa. the perfect time to nail him is when he does that move with his hands up with the black smoke circle around him, stay away from the circle( as you can't melee that anyway) and shoot at him. I killed him fast doing that, so i only had to block that camera out move once.

If you have trouble blocking it, there's always Half Defense, which will leave you with 1 HP.
    Coming Soon!

But what is so hard about this?
    I never got that, it takes like 5 seconds for him to charge it.
    During that time, you can move your analog stick to make sure you're facing him, and then just hold R through the whole thing and it will barely do any damage.

You can also perfect guard it if you want to do it in a risky/damage free way (I got this crazy obsession with perfect guarding everything, and using it to get past laser fences etc).
    The first hit can be a bit tricky, but after that you just have to wait about a full second and then hold block again.
    Since the block window in this game is so generous, compared to some other genres like fighting games where you have like 1/30th or 1/60th of a second to input a special command.
    ”うーぅす, おはよー!
    あたしはミカ!
    今日も一日がんばっていこーね!"

Try to block it when its doing its animation before attacking.bring some high dark armor,high dark weapon melee/range and bring traps.
    Teletha Testarossa Vamarl Lvl 152 Challenge Rank: Master, Battle Rank: AAA.

I have completely gave up on the last boss at the moment.
    I have something else to do : midterms, samurai warriors 3 :
    i think ill level a bid online before i try it again

I'll admit, I died a good number of times when I first had to face him, in this version. Then again, it was more like learning what his pattern is. You just don't have a lot of opportunity to learn it too quickly since not knowing might be an insta death before you learned what he did, what is the property of said move, and what you should do against it. In that order.

Take note, with various classes, your current character level and equip can make a huge difference in this fight. It changes whether you can get past him fighting smart or fighting casual.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Sep 30, 2010 at 10:38 AM.

you refering to the encounter in Story, Hard Mode, or Ancient Invader on A or S rank?

The attack that killed me most was when he spawned those shadows cirlces underneath me and they obliterated my team. I figured later that I was supposed to run xD

hes pretty easy but that attack were he makes the screen go white is pure cheapness

"Begone with the clap of thunder"