Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crimson Warrior

Default Crimson Warrior

Does anyone have advice to S rank this side quest. I've been trying to get Lou and Magashi card but I am horrible at stealth type missions.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Everything moves in a pattern. Take a few minutes and watch how the particular enemies move. Don't try and shoot down the traps either.

you just need to practice it, took me like 4-5 tries before i finally S it. maybe try looking for a video on youtube if youre still having trouble after you memorize it. the mission is pretty good misson point / xp anyway from killing all those clones at the end

It's no Metal Gear, lol. Really easy stuff, man. Just watch the map.

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

NC, USA (Online though, you may find me in the unofficial PSOW chat @ http://psoworld.weebly.com/)

If you're like me, you're probably having the most trouble with the laser sweeps that set off the alarm when you touch them. Just take your time and look for the right opening. You'll get it after a few tries.

The other two areas are easy to get by though

{-} Sig is outdated. Now on Team: ChibiRoar. I'll update eventually... {-}

TemprusofTime @ Deviantart (Novice MMD User)

PSOW on mibbit---
    BTW, yes I'm one of those guy gamers that plays nothing but girl characters. There a problem with that?

1.always be on your right side of the walkway,try to run past the guard when he is on your right side,if your halfway in the terminal,roll to avoid being detected make a u turn then wait till the guard pass preferably hes on your right side.
    2.Trickiest part of all of this mission...learn his pattern first,I highly suggest that do the turning on switch(specially on the one with lasers) when the guard is walking far right side of the map,never try to turn the switch on with the laser when he is still on the left side near the lasers with switches.
    3.Easiest of them all,turn the switch on the middle then the screen goes black,smack the guard till it dies then wait until the room lit up again,do it again on the second guard then after you get the second key wait till the room lits up again then press the switch,open the gate then wack the last guard,do turn the switch first and wait till the room gets dark before attempting on opening the gate then crossing it or you'll be detected.
    Watch the map closely and enemy pattern and oh bring a stun resist unit it will be useful in the end.
    Last edited by GantzDetainee; Sep 30, 2010 at 10:53 AM.
    Teletha Testarossa Vamarl Lvl 152 Challenge Rank: Master, Battle Rank: AAA.

Alrighty I have to try again later. I just cleared ch10 and need to rest.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Stupid question: AFTER you read a terminal, will you lose the S-rank if you get seen? Note I mean you get to the terminal first without being seen.
    If you have a question about Ys or LUNAR, ASK AWAY! I will answer it to the best of my ability!

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Whenever you get seen, you lose the S-rank...Except on the third terminal, since getting seen there is impossible, considering all the enemies are already dead.

What happens is I make the first terminal, then somehow the guard sees me. I manage to read the terminal before being seen, I mean. So how does that make me lose the S-rank if its already been read?!
    Last edited by KusanagiShiro; Dec 29, 2010 at 08:11 PM.
    If you have a question about Ys or LUNAR, ASK AWAY! I will answer it to the best of my ability!