Quote Originally Posted by FarenKar View Post
Meh, cfw users get so much flaming, it's more obnoxious than anything else. It's fairly limited here, though, which is one of the reasons I've hung around so long (a month ish now; might not seem long, but it is for me.) ^.^;;

I figure, if someone really wants to flame me, I can give them a list of things to go on and rant about.

Anyways, back on the note of the actual topic here, I've only played in a few online games, and haven't had the misfortune to run into anyone altering game play in any way. I have run into a few other more minor problems, but nothing that couldn't be handled by leaving the party.

Still, I obsessively backup my data regularly like, twice a day, so at most I would lose a few hours of gameplay, which in the long run isn't a lot. I do still remember playing against hacked characters and cheaters back with Untold Legends games on the PSP. I always played capture the flag games, and always managed to beat the invincible cheated characters simply because my character was decked out purely for movement speed.
i never ran in cheaters myself mostly because, i search for parties around my level...
but i also never saw chain-break ranting...
i saw dating rooms XD
so far most people i played with were nice...
so at least i would say the PSP2 community is still good and lovable...
but still...
remember me to backup my data...