Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moon Atomizers

Quote Originally Posted by DreXxiN View Post
    I honestly do really enjoy the fact that they made it easier to die and fail a mission rather than holding your hand for free S ranks all the time...You kind of have to utilize the new features and have good timing, though I second there being a Force-exclusive revive tech.
    1 Scape Doll was one of the best things to happen in this game.

Basically if your party is failing, the correct solution is not to make the game easier, but to get good.

And let's keep in mind the #1 cheap death of all time MEGID INCAPACITATE is out of the game :P

Also, I'm glad that I can enjoy all difficulties of the game and I'm glad I don't have to level PA's. I'm a really busy dude and I'm glad I can choose to be challenged anytime and anywhere, and don't have to worry about "Oh man, my Power Shot is only level 3...Better mindlessly mash my square button for 4 hours to get it to 11."
    I agree. And its not like higher level discs are easier to find. I'm still searching for a grants tech disc that is higher than 11. I seems to find a lot of higher lvl discs that I could careless about.
    Also for some strange reason, I miss the old megid. There was just something funny about seeing megid fly though the room and everyone screaming OH NOES and running away. Lol. But the diffculty in this game is great. My only complaint now is that bosses are still easily owned online by SUV, Nanoblast, Mirage Blast, Ex Trap spamming. They really need more hp on bosses. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by terrell707 View Post
    I agree. And its not like higher level discs are easier to find. I'm still searching for a grants tech disc that is higher than 11. I seems to find a lot of higher lvl discs that I could careless about.
    Also for some strange reason, I miss the old megid. There was just something funny about seeing megid fly though the room and everyone screaming OH NOES and running away. Lol. But the diffculty in this game is great. My only complaint now is that bosses are still easily owned online by SUV, Nanoblast, Mirage Blast, Ex Trap spamming. They really need more hp on bosses. Lol
    maybe they should make it so

if 1 person enter the boss room the boss have have x1 hp
    by 2 persons x1.5
    3 persons 2x
    4 persons 3x

or something like that...

What I never understood is, why did they change the name of the recovery spell from Anti to Reverser? Which was the name of the Revival spell in PSO. Then change Reverser to Giresta?

Quote Originally Posted by NER0 View Post
    I'm glad they removed reverser. Also glad there is a 1 scrape doll limit. Makes the game more challenging.
    Reverser was never removed. It was renamed... To Giresta... Which was announced removed.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

I kinda wished they kept Scapes to at least 3. That way if the poo hits the fan I can at least have some cushion. And yea, this game does kinda force you to play your characters right. Kinda like....Ninja Gaiden for the Xbox-1.