Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    I hope you're not saying it'll come out on the PS2.
    Oh no, I was just stating the original systems it came out for. I am sure they would upgrade to PS3 if they made a new one.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

See, I would like PSO2 to be on the Xbox 360 because neither of my computers are up to par for computer gaming, and there aren't any games I'm interested in that appear on the ps3. I'm also a poor bitch who can't afford new computers/ps3s/psps/all that jazz.

Well, with the current gen consoles being close to 4 years old already, I wouldn't be surprised if they did it PC-only, and later port it down to the new consoles.

The only issue with the PC is the competition. That's usually the primary issue that made it struggle on the PC and go out as fast as it did. I'm just hoping that this move to PC-only finally puts them on the ball for updates. If they don't keep up with the competition (online gaming, that is), they'll falter very quickly. PC/Mac is a very competitive market for online gaming. It's also the only thing with 100% deregulated client update schedules. The developer/publisher decides alone, on the timing of client/server updates. Though to be fair, if they make the client both PC and Mac ready, they'll win right away having only WoW to deal with, as a dedicated client. They'll capture a large lesser-tapped MMO-playing market.

Thing is, both Microsoft and Sony are going to be very picky and short-coming for online games. There have been delays or cancellations on both sides of them. Why? Because MMOs cut into different game sales. When both companies really depend on how many games people buy per-console, they aren't going to be too happy if the same thing happens to them that happened to the PC. One of the reasons why PC sales have gone down is the MMOs took over their market and people *buy* less games. Both MS and Sony are wise to that market. So I'd be surprised if MS OR Sony would allow more than even 2 on their system.

Sony isn't in any hurry to get that Superhero MMO out.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Nov 12, 2010 at 11:32 AM.

I'll just play my GC PSO 1&2 offline on the Wii and sip whiskey.
    "If you see anything important on the internet, could you write it down for me?"

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

It'll probably make the graphics better.