Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gamaga

Default Gamaga

I hear about this mission all the time but I do not have it in my open missions. What's the deal? How can I get this mission?

Thanks! For any info!

Gemaga*
    Last edited by Dagger_32; Oct 8, 2010 at 07:06 AM.

トビ~

Crap it is DLC. I should have known. I am waiting it out until it gets released in the NA.

...if it ever does.

Any other good grinding missions to get from level 84 to 100?

you may as well get the DLC. its not harmful in any way really, yes mission text is in japanese but items are in english and ofc grinding is much quicker

The only downside is when you put in on your memory stick, all tactical missions on Clad6 have the names of them in Japanese. Also the trade missions are in Japanese but just the name the text in the mission.

It's not a real downside since you can look up every trade mission at PSPedia2. SO there you get the jpnse names and the engl translations.
    トビ~

Quote Originally Posted by Fhin View Post
    It's not a real downside since you can look up every trade mission at PSPedia2. SO there you get the jpnse names and the engl translations.
    That is so annoying to the point where I don't even bother imo
    Then there was light...

And thank God there was

Whay weapon types do you guys use of Gemaga. I stick with single claws cause they are fast but I still haven't beaten it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by WitheredAce View Post
    Whay weapon types do you guys use of Gemaga. I stick with single claws cause they are fast but I still haven't beaten it yet.
    Twin Sabers and Ex Traps. I've yet to fight something other than Shizuru in there that took more than a full BD combo to kill. Save for maybe a white aura. My best time so far is about 3 minutes.

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

Twin Sabers (Blade Destruction or Assault Crush I would say) + traps will open the way very easy. Best time for me was 1:59 WITH picking up rares.
    トビ~