Rappy Hunter

Default Mirage blast problem.

They are so damn hard to pull off sometimes. I press the two buttons and it takes about two tries at least before my character stops doing PA's and finally uses the damn thing.

Not to mention its got me killed against Reol Badia twice now..

Quote Originally Posted by Pingor View Post
    They are so damn hard to pull off sometimes. I press the two buttons and it takes about two tries at least before my character stops doing PA's and finally uses the damn thing.

Not to mention its got me killed against Reol Badia twice now..
    You intend to chain it at the end of a PA?

I always just plan when I intend to use it. Certain MBs can build chains for PA afterward.
    _PSP2en_
    Cynic - Human Male - Lv7x Lv10Hunter

It's best to stop everything right before doing the Blast. Then press and hold the two buttons to activate. You can't preload a Mirage Blast command, and it'll ignore it if you're still in animation from an attack. Normally, if I can't block cancel. I'll start moving, to note that I'm not doing anything, then release the movement stick and press and hold the two buttons.

Rappy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Cynical_Extent View Post
    You intend to chain it at the end of a PA?

I always just plan when I intend to use it. Certain MBs can build chains for PA afterward.
    No i mean I use the thunder one. The name escapes me now. So I like to use it before PA's the problem is when I press sqaure and triangle it never works. It just acts like im pressing triangle and I have to spam the buttons to get it to work unless Im lucky. Ive tried pressing the buttons a number of different ways too and its the same every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaimizu View Post
    It's best to stop everything right before doing the Blast. Then press and hold the two buttons to activate. You can't preload a Mirage Blast command, and it'll ignore it if you're still in animation from an attack. Normally, if I can't block cancel. I'll start moving, to note that I'm not doing anything, then release the movement stick and press and hold the two buttons.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Pingor View Post
    No i mean I use the thunder one. The name escapes me now. So I like to use it before PA's the problem is when I press sqaure and triangle it never works.
    If you stop moving and allow the highlighted triangle and square buttons to appear next to your palette (takes a second) it is a mere quick press-hold-release. Otherwise you may have problems with your PSP?
    _PSP2en_
    Cynic - Human Male - Lv7x Lv10Hunter

...l-lol? You...can't press two buttons at the same time? Really? I'm not trying to sound like a dick, but man! That's...sad, I'm sorry.

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

Rappy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Cynical_Extent View Post
    This.

If you stop moving and allow the highlighted triangle and square buttons to appear next to your palette (takes a second) it is a mere quick press-hold-release. Otherwise you may have problems with your PSP?
    Ill try that. And its a brand new PSP ive barely played that much on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria View Post
    ...l-lol? You...can't press two buttons at the same time? Really? I'm not trying to sound like a dick, but man! That's...sad, I'm sorry.
    Ive never had any problems pressing two or more buttons at once in my whole gaming life.

Which is why I believed it was more of a (middle of action) issue more than a button pressing issue. Let Digital Underground and Humpty get one in the mindset of pulling off the Mirage Blast.

"Stop what you're doin', 'cause I'm about to ruin." Which is appropriate, because you stop whatever you're doin' to bring upon the ruin of your intended targets. It also brings ruin to the image and the style that they're used to because they've seen (for so long) no human or newman pull off stuff like this.