Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I play my high level vanguard by using as few traps as possible. Only when things get absurdly tough do I pull out the EX traps. *Cough*Shizuru*Cough*.

For my Hunter - Carefully
    For my Force - Carelessly, EVP builds + Lvl 21+ Deband = The ultimate nonchalance

i'm in the 90-100 bracket human hunter

usually i use a double saber because they look cool and yeah cyclone dance all the way hehehe but if im in a party i use twin claws since they look cool as well

i'm having problems with chasing ranged monsters, you'll hit them for like 2-3 times then they'll run away from you

i usually bring traps with me but i rarely use them

cyclone dance all the way hehehe

Rod -> Buff
    Twin Sabers -> Bosses/Big Enemies
    Saber -> Humanoids
    Twin Claws/Daggers -> Whenever I'm in the mood to use them
    Twin Handguns -> Flying enemies or enemies that spam too much technic to get close to.

Use that for every type.

PSP2 US: D'Ante - Human - Male - Level 150 - [VA 28] [HU 10] [RA 12] [FO 10] - Battle Rank: F - Challenge Rank: Elite
    No matter how hard the challenge or how great the fall this indomitable spirit will always stand tall..
    Titles left: 17 Comp, 7 Collect, 4 Challenge, 8 Battle, 1 Special

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Astra View Post
    I play my high level vanguard by using as few traps as possible. Only when things get absurdly tough do I pull out the EX traps. *Cough*Shizuru*Cough*.
    Yeah, I really only pull out my traps for BS enemies... the charging things that are invincible from the front? Traps.
    Also for Gemaga, to make it go faster. I mean, there's exactly one enemy spawn wave I care about in there, besides Shizuru. (Little Wing Rosk-drops ALL S-rank daggers, depending on level)
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    Yeah, I really only pull out my traps for BS enemies... the charging things that are invincible from the front? Traps. Gemaga? TRAPTRAPTRAPWIN.
    I find it ironic that those mobs actually are still invincable from the front even if you use traps. They do 0's...

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria View Post
    I find it ironic that those mobs actually are still invincable from the front even if you use traps. They do 0's...
    Yeah, but the EX traps are still far more effective. Other than that, strafe-capable guns are only sane option. Preferably twin handguns for block. (Shields should have been equipable in either hand, imo)
    Coming Soon!

lol I play my VG like it was a fighgunner/hunter, it's sad that I didn't know vanguard could use EX traps till after I was 95 and had already beaten normal mode, I only use EX traps on multi-player mode now when the final mobs are at least 20+ levels higher then me

I have a character thats a hunter though I'm usually doing stupid things with her like running into a swarm of mobs with a sword and use grand crusher right in the middle at the start lol.
    Last edited by Altoh; Oct 14, 2010 at 10:08 AM.

I started as Hunter, raised it to lv 14. Then switched to VG to see what the hype was about, got it to 13.

EX traps are pretty, however I greatly enjoy not dying in 1-2 hits. So what I am working on is a hybrid of the classes.

Hunter will be my primary, always been my play style, so in the end I will be

A level 30 Hunter with the high level EVA from the Ranger tree, Burst Bomber from VA, stacking EVA mods, and utilizing skills to prevent status effects.
    Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.

Spam normal traps, blade destruction, and use twin handguns to chain.
    www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]