Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Nhelraios View Post
    Vantasy Guard Trappable 2 lmao
    LOL

I play a ranger type as my highest level character. I mainly only use EX traps if I'm in a real Jam. And this is pretty much the same kind of setting I used since I played Guntecher. I use the same mantra. "When the going gets tough. The tough get to trappin' ".

If I'm having an easier time, and/or not as stressed for time against certain specific large foes, I may hardly use any traps on the mission. There are plenty of times the regular traps may have use, and I know I can sometimes forget to use them there.

Still, my main damage comes from combos, using good multi-mob hitting devices when applicable, and a good array of weapons including at least 1 utilized for PP regeneration and a different form of attack outside of bullets. I'm also a lover of things that control the mobs, so I do like inflicting status effects. I even have that attribute configured on my character to raise the chance of SEs.

I barely even touched Vanguard as my lvl 70, but I did make a lvl 23 Vanguard, and stopped using him.

In any case, I just play the way I normally do: Shifta and Deband, timing attacks and PA's, block, dodge, resta spam, mates when I need them and the occasional gun.

Traps? Never needed them, although the Shifta and Deband buffing takes some time out of my over all play, but still it helps when I fail to time my perfect blocks right. That extra 10 damage off from blocking with dual hand weapons saved me countless times.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.