Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9161718192021 LastLast

You... Do realize all information about this thread was made since last October right? Not a thing about this situation has been up to date and still hasn't been done. The online presence of PSP2 is beyond proof of that.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Jun 25, 2011 at 05:51 PM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

you mean the lack of online presence, right?
    PSPo2;
    Graviteon: CAST, Male, level 102,RA/16 VA/15|Nalma: Newman, male, level 90, FO/13 VA/13

I am a RAcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

I speak of PSP2's online mode as a whole, so its valid either way. Is it online? Yes. Is the presence online good? Not really.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

So my question is this: I bought the USA UMD new at Best Buy a while ago, and it has the code for the license.

BUT, since my PSN account is mainly for use with the JP version (As well as for the Project DIVA games; yes I'm a Hatsune Miku fan), will I still be able to get the license for the US version?
    If you have a question about Ys or LUNAR, ASK AWAY! I will answer it to the best of my ability!

Quote Originally Posted by KusanagiShiro View Post
    So my question is this: I bought the USA UMD new at Best Buy a while ago, and it has the code for the license.

BUT, since my PSN account is mainly for use with the JP version (As well as for the Project DIVA games; yes I'm a Hatsune Miku fan), will I still be able to get the license for the US version?
    You'll need to make a US PSN account in order to register the code, but it's not like it'll do you any good since anyone has and always will just jump onto the server using hacked roms.

Online play also requires a working PSN account, but it has to be the region it was made for in order for it to work.

Weird for some reason I'm logged into my JP PSN account and I can go online.
    - [Playing Guitar] -
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CrackerCrums Check out my Youtube

It's because this *ahem* protection isn't on yet, so yeah even if your using a pirate copy it would probably work as well....unfortunately....
    I don't care about this one anymore, it's coming too late, all I care now is getting a US version of Inifinity

Quote Originally Posted by KusanagiShiro View Post

No, as any code voucher you can only redeem it on the original region it was supposed to.

Hatsune Miku, I hope the PS3 version come to Project Diva 2nd soon ._.

Quote Originally Posted by レッドファンタシースター View Post
    Weird for some reason I'm logged into my JP PSN account and I can go online.
    Yeah,I have a US PSN copy of PSPo2 and I can go online with my JP PSN account,weird isn't it?
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Data:
    Sieghart Beast M Lv140

nop it's not weird, i have UK version and UK account and i activated the license , but guess what ?
    im playing on my US account which i don't have code for it

i think it's not necessary lately

Quote Originally Posted by Oniyoru View Post
    I don't care about this one anymore, it's coming too late, all I care now is getting a US version of Inifinity
    I support this statement 100%.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 characters:

Kureha Lvl:104(Race:Human)(Class:Ranger)
    Flare Lvl:31 (Race:Beast)(Class:Hunter)