Default Best Mission for Hunting Yamata-Misaki

Hey sup everyone, as the topic says just wondering what would be the best mission for hunting these Twin Claws. I have a Ranger lv16 and Hunter Lv6 and I've been doing Sakura Blast Endrum Remnants and Desert Goliath. I just got the rare drop bonus from the Sayo chick and i wanted to put it to good use. Wasn't sure what mission to do with my rare drop bonus so looking to you guys for advice. Thanks in advance

Skilled Fighter

gemaga think they drop like pancakes...i got a lot of them i think from there as hunter

Quote Originally Posted by aduran View Post
    gemaga think they drop like pancakes...i got a lot of them i think from there as hunter

Um im not sure what you mean what mission are you talking about?

Gemaga is a Japanese DLC mission. It doesn't come with the game itself, but Izuna was kind enough to put up a guide on how to download it and put it into your game. Here's the link.

Quote Originally Posted by ShynForce View Post
    Hey sup everyone, as the topic says just wondering what would be the best mission for hunting these Twin Claws. I have a Ranger lv16 and Hunter Lv6 and I've been doing Sakura Blast Endrum Remnants and Desert Goliath. I just got the rare drop bonus from the Sayo chick and i wanted to put it to good use. Wasn't sure what mission to do with my rare drop bonus so looking to you guys for advice. Thanks in advance
    What mission rank are you running?I got lots of those from running Sakura blast S/A.I think the boost drop rate of Sayo is hit or miss but mostly miss because even if I get 20% boosted drop rate I'll only get 1 or 2 rare or even none from a mission run in story mode.
    Last edited by GantzDetainee; Oct 15, 2010 at 11:44 PM.
    Teletha Testarossa Vamarl Lvl 152 Challenge Rank: Master, Battle Rank: AAA.

Quote Originally Posted by GantzDetainee View Post
    What mission rank are you running?I got lots of those from running Sakura blast S/A.I think the boost drop rate of Sayo is hit or miss but mostly miss because even if I get 20% boosted drop rate I'll only get 1 or 2 rare or even none from a mission run in story mode.
    Thanks for the reply. Btw is downloading the japanese DLC 100% safe? I plan on downloading it but im gonna be mad if my game mess up somehow or i get banned or something dumb like that.