Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GantzDetainee View Post
    As you said Angelus moveset is not accessable to players so how would you disprove or prove that im telling a BS? Its an honest observation on my point of view.So dont get your panty on a twist.
    I disprove it because I take less damage with light armor, duh...I said it's attacks aren't accessable to players in regards to other techs using the element they're based on. (like Gaozoran dealing fire damage) But since Angelus' moves aren't real techs, they weren't simply copy and pasted. They were built for the monster, based around it's element, AKA: Light.

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Well, the most certain way of seeing wether or not some of his moves are dark would be to look closely at your character while getting hit (and wearing Light armor); if his moves are indeed dark-based, you should see the same "black smoke" effect that appears when you strike a light element mob with a dark weapon. Then again...Most of his moves flash too much for one to actually notice the visual effects I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria View Post
    I disprove it because I take less damage with light armor, duh...I said it's attacks aren't accessable to players in regards to other techs using the element they're based on. (like Gaozoran dealing fire damage) But since Angelus' moves aren't real techs, they weren't simply copy and pasted. They were built for the monster, based around it's element, AKA: Light.
    I might believe the attack when he conjures a circle above and bombards the platform 3 times might be a light element and even his arm smash but those dark purplish looking arrow,even those puddle of dark things that surrounds him when he raises his arm and that big dark looking sphere that he conjures with his both arms are light element?I find it rather unbelievable and unfitting even if its made specifically for that type of monster.Either way its your opinion,we just have to agree to disagree.
    Last edited by GantzDetainee; Oct 22, 2010 at 04:52 AM.
    Teletha Testarossa Vamarl Lvl 152 Challenge Rank: Master, Battle Rank: AAA.

He surprised me once with that attack, killing me... after that, running was all I needed to avoid the attack. As for elemental resistance... I found out that the first form did more damage to me as I wore Light armor than the final form...
    Last edited by Blizz3112; Oct 23, 2010 at 02:36 PM.
    Now we all wait for the Rappy Deity of Vengeance that granted its followers eternal life to punish all humans...

Quote Originally Posted by Blizz3112 View Post
    He surprised me once with that attack, killing me... after that, running was all I needed to avoid the attack. As for elemental resistance... I found out that the first form did more damage to me as I wore Light armor than the final form...
    ...As it should. The first form IS dark. You can see the element in the corner of the screen when you target a monster.

Quote Originally Posted by GantzDetainee View Post
    I might believe the attack when he conjures a circle above and bombards the platform 3 times might be a light element and even his arm smash but those dark purplish looking arrow,even those puddle of dark things that surrounds him when he raises his arm and that big dark looking sphere that he conjures with his both arms are light element?I find it rather unbelievable and unfitting even if its made specifically for that type of monster.Either way its your opinion,we just have to agree to disagree.
    So you're basing this totally on the fact that his attacks are purple? Does that mean that Grinna Bete's deal earth damage because their bullets are brown? Does Dulk Fakis' meteor do fire damage because it's red? Do the rogues with the handguns do neutral damage because the bullets are green?
    By your logic, all of Magashi's attacks are actually light, because his swords are white.

By the way, this doesn't fall under opinion. Actual fact can NEVER be counted as an opinion. If there is a definite answer to be found, there are no opinions to be made.

...As it should. The first form IS dark. You can see the element in the corner of the screen when you target a monster.

So you're basing this totally on the fact that his attacks are purple? Does that mean that Grinna Bete's deal earth damage because their bullets are brown? Does Dulk Fakis' meteor do fire damage because it's red? Do the rogues with the handguns do neutral damage because the bullets are green?
    By your logic, all of Magashi's attacks are actually light, because his swords are white.

By the way, this doesn't fall under opinion. Actual fact can NEVER be counted as an opinion. If there is a definite answer to be found, there are no opinions to be made.
    So who do you think you are to call that its should not be base on opinion?In case you didn't know FACTS are base on peoples opinion,its called scientific research duh.Well I really dont give a rats ass on what you said.If you notice this IS a forum? Its for opinion of people to voice out not a scientific journal duh.Well off I go kid so sorry can't argue anymore k? bye
    Last edited by GantzDetainee; Oct 23, 2010 at 10:38 PM.

...What a joke of a response. The urge to go DO the research is based on opinion, but opinion does not MAKE scientific fact. I feel sorry for your kids, lol.
    Last edited by Alexandria; Oct 24, 2010 at 12:57 AM.

This boss' attacks are despite being purple in color.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Thank you, Mike. This debate was going nowhere fast. >.>

...What a joke of a response. The urge to go DO the research is based on opinion, but opinion does not MAKE scientific fact. I feel sorry for your kids, lol.
    "Actual fact can NEVER be counted as an opinion" you said this earlier so your contradicting what you said here.So your saying research comes from opinions and then facts comes from research but facts cannot be counted as an opinion?Bullcrap.It is true that opinions cannot be considered as facts as long as there is no evidence to back it up but all facts comes from someone elses opinions and you can never change that truth.FACTS comes from someone elses IDEAS and IDEAS not coming from ones OWN SELF are considered someone elses OPINION.So that means if Albert Einstein gives an idea about the relativity of light that is what you called his professional OPINION but if he back it up with evidence that's what you call his THEORY(proven fact thru experimentation) but you cannot remove the truth that its his IDEA and therefore his OPINION that defeats your point that "Actual fact can NEVER be counted as an opinion".Good luck lurking these forums and coming from someone who does nothing but post here 24/7,you should be the one thinking of your own future(and kids LOL) and try to give some time on reading,this game is rotting your mind really,or if may I suggest find a job or something that contribute to the good of humanity lol.You cant put PhD's in Phantasy star in your resume you know

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If you say it is and if you have the evidence to back it up then so be it.
    Last edited by GantzDetainee; Oct 24, 2010 at 01:20 PM.