Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I do agree that Force is kind of weak among the classes, I am not sure whether the Vanguard is over-powered or not though.

As far as the status of monster based on numbers of players, I agree with it. Because I find it easier to finish a open mission with 4 players than with 2, I mean, way too easy.

well yeah for that aspect they need to take the 12 year old technology from diablo 2 and make monsters scale as people join the room. but i think this is a bit beyond sega

Quote Originally Posted by Izuna View Post
    To be fair, power-levelling is only possible solo, and all other rare weapons come by faster in Story Mode 'cause everything dies much faster.

But yeah, no exclusive multiplayer content please, just make it more difficult, but just as rewarding.
    Well, it's just that if you can go MP, you can do all the content from SP as well, but the reverse is not possible, that's what I meant.

That's also why I hate MMORPGs such as WoW. I played that for awhile and thought it was quite fun, mostly because of the all the different areas you can explore and the equipment hunting part, similar to this game.
    I usually played alone or with a small group of friends, and that works fine for me.

But when it got to the end game you have to rely on others to do any high level dungeons, and I hated that part of it.
    You end up in groups of 40 people and I felt more like some assembly line worker rather than playing a video game for fun.

But I gotta thank WoW for that, since it basically turned me off the MMO genre forever. Can't even guess where I would be now, if I was super addicted to these kind of games, but apparently I don't like this style at all.

But I just hope SEGA would give people alternatives to getting certain items or doing certain missions, and not just one fixed route that may not be possible for everyone.
    They could also squeeze more gameplay hours out of it, since it adds more objectives to attain.
    They really have nothing to lose in this IMO, and everything to gain, and it also shouldn't be that hard to implement.
    ”うーぅす, おはよー!
    あたしはミカ!
    今日も一日がんばっていこーね!"

But when it got to the end game you have to rely on others to do any high level dungeons, and I hated that part of it.
    You end up in groups of 40 people and I felt more like some assembly line worker rather than playing a video game for fun.
    I hated that so much. Almost didn't matter how good/bad you did at all. Hated that feeling of being able to contribute so little towards a raid no matter what I did.
    Reality hits like a baseball bat, duck-taped to a bus thats moving very fast!
    Japanese body pillows - Why not go the next mile and buy a blow up doll?
    Old people, they may look friendly but can you really trust them?
    Light-Blessed Crusader's Divine Rainbow Hand of Just Righteousness
    http://www.vat19.com/dvds/worlds-largest-gummy-bear.cfm

Ban blue McNuggets Save Rappies PinkyMonkey's Avatar

In making the original post I was/am most concerned with class and trap balance.. It will be interesting to see how it's handled.

And in terms of MMORPGs Kurosu, you should have tried EQ1's 72 player no voice chat raids o.O. Though actually there are a good deal of small group solo MMOs out there so don't give up on the genre. And I also agree that the best weapons should not be exclusive to online play in PSP2, maybe alternate weapons available but not the best.