Default stay away from?!

nvm mind then -_-
    Last edited by Evegodenraven; Oct 22, 2010 at 05:27 PM.

Personally I don't believe pure speculation without further proof is cause to potentially ruin a legit player's reputation. If we let that way of thinking run rampant, anytime someone sees a character with a nice item they will be accused of cheating, and the legit players who earned it will be afraid to use it in public....

Free speech has consequences. Are you so certain about your accusations that you are 100% positive that you are not harming a legit player?
    Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.

Excalibre drops from Orga Dyran from 150-174 (the drop got redjusted on the US version); Lavis Blades are a drop from Mini Rappies (some people have confirmed this previously, but I forgot the lvl range); I dont know where Lavis Cannon drops, outside MAX S rewards. If it's about cheaters, I've seen some people with Lv30 in all types and they are barely lv 110 (tell me how to do that without cheating!....a sick luck getting urgent missions? no way!).

It's a bit preposterous to accuse someone for having good equipment without any well supported reason; sounds like when some random idiot told me if I was a cheater 'cause I use 3 extended weapons (Kansho Bakuya, Tukimiri Hyori and Ikotenyoku)....lol.
    Last edited by Crysteon; Oct 22, 2010 at 05:19 PM.
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

o wells
    Last edited by Evegodenraven; Oct 22, 2010 at 05:27 PM.

Why don't you just record their partner numbers? That way, mods would be able to check their cards and look at obvious cheating (finished only 30 free missions, but is CLv200)

Anyway, this person you described is doing stuff that's VERY possible. In fact, I was only CLv150 in EUR PSPo2 when I had pretty much rebuilt my palette from the JPN version, which meant a couple of 15* weapons.
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

Some players think I cheat, because I use Kansho Bayuka on A missions. I ask them if they know how to extend... the silence is priceless...

Quote Originally Posted by d19xx View Post
    Some players think I cheat, because I use Kansho Bayuka on A missions. I ask them if they know how to extend... the silence is priceless...
    Or they can't be bothered to answer a basic question like that using the virtual keyboard.I avoid talking a lot just so I don't have to stand there forever typing out what is just a few words.

The US version drops things everywhere like candy. FFS I got a 14* weapon on an A-rank run (iirc). I stopped caring about the game since then.
    www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]

So the US version is pretty much like PSP1 when it comes to drops?

"Cheater Lists" are not allowed on PSO-World. If you believe someone is cheating, report them using the appropriate forms on the Sega website. The GMs are far better equipped to handle the situation.