Default What should I do with my unused rares/password items?

Okay, as the title says...what should I do with them? Should I give the rares out and keep the password items, or should I just ditch the rares? They aren't really any good...mainly C and B rank. I'm trying to clear out all the crap in my storage, so I don't run out. I doubt I'll run out, though, since I have 180 slots used, and there are 1000 in all.
    Phantasy Star Online 2 JP
    Akal | Lv 18 Cast HU | Ship 02 | HU 18↑, RA 2, FO 1
    Phantasy Star Portable 2
    Akal ~ Lv 97↑ Beast ~ HU 10, VA 13↑, RA 1, FO 1

If you do not care for the weapon at all, you can look around for someone who does want it. However, since anyone can acquire the password items, I doubt you will find anyone who wants another copy of the ones you do not want. Sell the rest to the shops for the 15 meseta.

If you really like the weapon, you should consider using an Extend Code on it. This will increase its rank to S and add or change an effect.

I'm just glad I kept many of my old weps. I didn't think I'd be making an alt character when I started out, but I did. So now I've got a use for them.

If it's trade-able, you could give it to others, assuming it's B rank or less.

I'm keeping many Kubara products I don't use, just to check them out later. They have some pretty wacky designs.
    » PSOW IRC'rs group! «
    Events, screenshots, and chocolate-coated presents inside!

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

Skilled Fighter

extend them all

Quote Originally Posted by 8BitGinno View Post
    I'm just glad I kept many of my old weps. I didn't think I'd be making an alt character when I started out, but I did. So now I've got a use for them.

If it's trade-able, you could give it to others, assuming it's B rank or less.

I'm keeping many Kubara products I don't use, just to check them out later. They have some pretty wacky designs.
    Ah, I'm thinking the same thing. I kinda want to make an alternate character, but at the same time I don't know.

On a side note...do the missions you've unlocked carry over to other characters, or do you have to go through the story mode all over again?
    Phantasy Star Portable 2

you have to go through story mode all over again for missions and partner cards

But with shared storage, it's a minor annoyance with items. You can just let your main be the sugar momma/daddy to your alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ami View Post
    you have to go through story mode all over again for missions and partner cards

But with shared storage, it's a minor annoyance with items. You can just let your main be the sugar momma/daddy to your alts.
    Aw...oh well. Like you said...the shared storage will definitely help. That, and, unlike PSU: AotI, you can actually skip the story. That's what deterred me from making a secondary character in PSU. =/

Yeah, my main will definitely be able to make my secondary look freakin' uber.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2

Quote Originally Posted by Pillan View Post
    If you do not care for the weapon at all, you can look around for someone who does want it. However, since anyone can acquire the password items, I doubt you will find anyone who wants another copy of the ones you do not want. Sell the rest to the shops for the 15 meseta.

If you really like the weapon, you should consider using an Extend Code on it. This will increase its rank to S and add or change an effect.
    Password items cannot be traded.
    PSO2 - Sen, Xecty