Thread: Base Stats

Default Base Stats

Well, I haven't seen any precise statistics for every different race/class.

I hear things like "beasts have the highest attack" or "forces have the lowest defense".
    Do stats vary between every character (even if they're the same race and class) or would I be able to gather some conclusive numbers from the base stats of a character from every race/gender/class?

Also, if you level a character in different classes, his stats increase differently. Does this difference become completely incorporated into the next class you switch him into? For example, if you level a character as a hunter, his attack and defense will be increasing significantly. If you then switch him into a force and continue playing, will the character have higher attack than another [same] character that has been a force the entire time?

P.S. If someone already has stats, I'd love to see them
    Last edited by Pavichokche; Oct 24, 2010 at 05:35 PM.
    PSPo2 Characters:
    Re-l Mayer (lv 95 RAnewarl) || Hiyori (lv 100 VAbearl)
    Vincent Law (lv 99 HUmar) || Daedalus (lv 92 FOnewar)
    Dante Alighieri (lv 102 VAcast) || Eris (lv 90 RAcaseal)

Funny enough, I think the stat mechanics established are rubbish. Not that I know of a guide. But IT SEEMS that my male beast has average attack gains +5-6,

while my male cast gets +8-9 atk EVERY level up. having watched EVERY level up for 50 levels.

And, to my dismay, my female cast (MAIN, 121) gets +2-5 atk per level. which is SO FRUSTRATING. I've generally lost interest in all other stats, so... sorry. I only watch attack now. 578atk as a 19 ranger, but 750 as a 7 hunter. idk how the types really effect stat gains. I was pretty sure level stat gains were purely race and gender based and had nothing to do with type.
    Last edited by Khabarakh; Oct 24, 2010 at 03:40 PM.

Actually i noticed too, My newman vanguard seems to get 5-6 hp on a level up, but my cast only gets 3-4
    Proud owner of the PSP2 free vent server

Check out the IRC group, for those who prefer to type.

Okay well I've determined that the base stats for a certain gender/race/class combination are the same every time.

Currently I'm taking screenshots of the base stats of every combination. This will help form a firm picture the different gender/race/class's stats.
    PSPo2 Characters:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181926

Has the stats of all races/classes at 200/30.

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

Mkay, here they are Base stats for every race/gender/class combo at Lv. 1

Spoiler!

I'll throw them into a [much more compact chart] eventually.
    Last edited by Pavichokche; Oct 24, 2010 at 06:42 PM.
    PSPo2 Characters:

Remember that the stat gain you see for your character when they level up is the stat gain for that class and with any blessings or buffs. The numbers you see when you level up do not reflect the base stat gain.

Base stats are the same for each race and gender combination. And then the class modifies them by a set amount depending on the class type and level.

As another note, HP growth slows down after level 100. So if you have a low level Newman and a high level Cast, you will notice the Newman gain significantly more HP.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillan View Post
    Remember that the stat gain you see for your character when they level up is the stat gain for that class and with any blessings or buffs. The numbers you see when you level up do not reflect the base stat gain.

Base stats are the same for each race and gender combination. And then the class modifies them by a set amount depending on the class type and level.

As another note, HP growth slows down after level 100. So if you have a low level Newman and a high level Cast, you will notice the Newman gain significantly more HP.
    That would be what im seeing i guess...

You think stats gain would increase more as you level, not decrease
    Proud owner of the PSP2 free vent server

Check out the IRC group, for those who prefer to type.