Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Don't forget extending not only boosts ATP and gives a status change; it also boosts accuracy. And twin sabers aren't the most accurate weapons.
    Phantasy Star Portable Infinity:
    Bitzen
    Zo-E

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    Incap is the one good status yes. It's also not an option for ikotenyoku.

Drain is the most useless of all. Just use a mate, not like you're pressing anything else during weapon animations, or running between rooms.
    Correction. Damage Reflect is the worst.

Drain at least won't kill you for critting.

I'd say the Jellen effect is up there, since it doesn't reduce damage so much that deadly attacks aren't deadly.

Sleep is probably worse than drain. On the occasion it lands, you probably just hit them again!
    Coming Soon!

I love how everything turns into a debate....

Status effects aren't useless. Even a small mob can kill you if you aren't care full. I personally use stun on damn near everything, if I can't get stun I use freeze. This of course doesn't include incap. Incap rumps all, but since there is a lack of good incap weapons, stun is your second best choice. Why risk having a mob attack you when you can just stop them in their tracks and poke em to death.
    Proud owner of the PSP2 free vent server

Check out the IRC group, for those who prefer to type.

If something can kill you if you're not careful, then how is a weapon status effect helping? Relying on a random thing is hardly careful. Everyone has confuse traps for tech monsters that are a guaranteed status. Everyone except ranger has freeze traps on demand for the other crap.

Lack of incap weapons? Saika Hyori is a joke to get and it's what we all used for the first 5 months before Tsumikiri was released (and with no freebie extend codes) and there were no issues with its paltry lvl 3 death. Now you can run the Tsumikiri mission from day 1 with free extend codes and even get it as a drop and a mission reward! Not a single type even has the 8000 extend cost to use S twin daggers.

>> Like I said. I love it how everything turns into a debate.

I chose to remain silent and allow my previous statement to be my closing argument. The fact that everyone has to prove that they are right is just childish. I placed my opinion. Not a political debate.
    Proud owner of the PSP2 free vent server

Check out the IRC group, for those who prefer to type.

Good that there are different opinions so he/she can decide on his/her own what to do.
    Besides..not always uber-heavy-good-strong-weapons are prefered by players. I think others just want to use lower stuff they like on higher lvls and Imo there come the codes really in handy but like I said, different opinions and stuff.
    So long.
    トビ~

Alright, I've extended my Ikotenyoku with Stun Lv 2, and they're awesome! They make Gemaga so much easier...=3
    Phantasy Star Online 2 JP
    Akal | Lv 18 Cast HU | Ship 02 | HU 18↑, RA 2, FO 1
    Phantasy Star Portable 2
    Akal ~ Lv 97↑ Beast ~ HU 10, VA 13↑, RA 1, FO 1