Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Yo, mad support...drink a quart then bamboo Itchee's Avatar

I dont think the online is that bad currently...and certainly its nice to at least have some semblance of infrastructure on a psp game (i got so tired of ad-hoc party and kai). During the evenings, I see a fair amount of players - not a huge amount - but then again, you can only be in one party at a time anyway, so i dont know if it matters if theres 1 party online or 100.

granted im sure some of you see hackers and what not alot....personally i havent seen a one. Im still very low level (in my 20s) and playing nice and slow and i dont want to get burned out with this one like i did with psp1. I set a level limit for my rooms to keep things even and go back to watching tv. Usually have people join within 5-10 min at most.

I do hope more people pick psp2 up...its quite fun...and id hate to see the population drop off to nothing so soon after the NA release.
    Itchee: PSP2 - RAcast

Quote Originally Posted by Itchee View Post
    I do hope more people pick psp2 up...its quite fun...and id hate to see the population drop off to nothing so soon after the NA release.
    You do have to consider the season, though. 4th quarter tends to be when a lot of new games are released in time for the Christmas rush, so people will be scattered among all kinds of new stuff for a while before they settle into the games they want to play more in the long run. I personally just picked up a PS3, so that's been where all my game time has been going; and my PSP's been mostly used for God Eater Burst for the past week or two. Once things get a little more settled, at least for me, I'll probably pick PsP2 back up and might hit the servers more often.
    Characters:
    PsP2: Farrence (RAcaseal) lvl 79
    PsP2: Phalanx (VAbeaseal) lvl 25
    (Pics in Album if interested.)

Everybody wants to be a Cast, because a Cast's the only Cast, who knows where it's at.

Agreed. They released this around a bad, bad time. Only people that know about this game are those that have been playing Phantasy Star for awhile.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

My online gaming is somewhat sporadic atm. Can't afford to get internet at home, so I've been playing in where I can get free Wi Fi. And most likely, the signal strength is the pits.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyleo View Post
    My online gaming is somewhat sporadic atm. Can't afford to get internet at home, so I've been playing in where I can get free Wi Fi. And most likely, the signal strength is the pits.
    Same for me, pretty much. Only recently got good internet at my place, so my online with PSP usually involved me hitting up the school dorms and looking for unsecured or WEP networks I can pop into.
    Characters:
    PsP2: Farrence (RAcaseal) lvl 79
    PsP2: Phalanx (VAbeaseal) lvl 25
    (Pics in Album if interested.)

Everybody wants to be a Cast, because a Cast's the only Cast, who knows where it's at.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarthraa View Post
    Honestly, I didn't know that about Amazon...I might have to check that out sometime. I do kinda like to get the games the day of their release, though, but maybe that'll change.

Yeah, it's probably not a bad idea to grind first. There are a lot of missions that are best played at higher levels anyway. I would highly recommend getting the Japanese DLC, though. A lot of people here, including myself, play the DLC a LOT. Even if you can't read Japanese, you can go to the PSP2 pedia (http://psp2.psupedia.info) and find the Japanese and English names of the missions. It also gives descriptions of the missions and, for the ones that need it, gives you the how-to on getting an S rank in them.

Yeah...cheaters are kinda scaring me, too. I have 68 hours into this one character, and I really would hate to lose it. It would probably make me stop playing, honestly. In any case, it seems like there are much better team-ups here on PSO-World than some randoms you find in the lobbies.

Yeah, I just want to be an asset to a party, and it seems the norm is 80-100 for levels? I'm not entirely sure on that, but this game is so much easier to level in than it was in previous PSO/PSU titles I've played.

The Japanese isn't a problem- I took 3 years, and can fudge my way through that. However, I'm not too tech-skilled, so I still need to follow the tutorial to get DLC later and hope I don't mess up so bad I lose my save in the process.:P

And yeah, exactly why I joined! I'm kind of used to the closed-community aspect of PSO games by now, after Blue Burst. Then there was some kinda storage box hack in PSU after I took a hiatus and I know a lot of my friends quit from that. The nice thing is, I think/hope the cheaters will get bored and only the hardcores will remain on the online community. That, and the Little Wing LOCKDOWNNNNN implementation should stop a lot of hax.

And, I really gots to get my online on ASAP, considering the PSO-throwback areas are multiplayer-only, and I'd love to get a party going on to relive the good ol days with these new mechanics.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Hmm i'm kinda looking for a good party to do a few runs A rank Spore Eaters/Dancing Birds and/or A rank Price of Knowledge.

I want Zamba and Twin Yasminkov 2000H ;/

Anyone wanna help me out sometime? I'm a Newman Hunter level 91 named Ce'Nedra.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.