Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Yeah, the Gamestop I go to (actually, both of them), haven't given me any trouble. There's quite a few anime geeks and JRPG fans in the ones I go to, and they're all very friendly. Actually, the people that work there make me want to work there. If I bring up a conversation about a game, they'll talk about it for quite a while if they aren't busy. I guess the rest of you haven't exactly had good luck with the people. As for being laughed at about PSP2, I really don't see what the point was. They were probably major Halo/CoD people, and I'm sure very biased to those games.

I actually went into Gamestop to pick up Ys Seven (I know, it's off topic), and the guy and I were talking about it. Although, that guy is always really chatty and friendly.

As for the condition of the games I get, I haven't had much of a problem. I don't really mind that some aren't sealed, since I'm just going to unwrap them anyway.

Hmm...yeah, I find myself ganging up with people here on PSOW more than online at random. The only missions I like doing anyway are the DLC missions, and I've only come across one random person that had a DLC mission party.
    Phantasy Star Online 2 JP
    Akal | Lv 18 Cast HU | Ship 02 | HU 18↑, RA 2, FO 1
    Phantasy Star Portable 2
    Akal ~ Lv 97↑ Beast ~ HU 10, VA 13↑, RA 1, FO 1

I've only really been online with friends. Mostly Magician and I have been running missions together via Infrastructure. We're both not doing as much PSP2, this week, due to the Fable 3 thing; so as of right now, I'm doing more offline stuff. But this is temporary. We'll be back in full force, soon enough.

Seriously I could just host room or make a thread that your hosting a room on the weekends.
    o-o With specif time and built-in Password.But please don't be a jackass and not give out your password to the users in here,that would be consider very rude.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Data:
    Sieghart Beast M Lv140

Quote Originally Posted by Gintoki-kun View Post
    Seriously I could just host room or make a thread that your hosting a room on the weekends.
    o-o With specif time and built-in Password.But please don't be a jackass and not give out your password to the users in here,that would be consider very rude.
    This is why we have the Player Matchup forum. You can make your meet up threads there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    This is why we have the Player Matchup forum. You can make your meet up threads there.
    I saw it a few minutes ago while roaming around the site after joining.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Data:
    Sieghart Beast M Lv140

Maybe we should set up a standard password here for pso-world posters. As long as pso-world is mentioned in the party title or comment, we have access due to a known password here. The mods can sticky the password and may change it from time to time....

sniper who demonstrate value in logistic support WildSevenBlue's Avatar

im usually online from 5pm to 10 or 11pm EST
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Charaters:
    Yari Akui - Human/Male Hunter, rank 30, level 200
    Sylia Stingray - Cast/Female Vanguard, rank 14, level 89
    Excellen Browning - Human/Female Ranger, rank 6, level 36

Quote Originally Posted by ShinAnt View Post

I do wonder why...

I've been playing games online since Quake and have never seen any cyber servers in any game until psp2. Anyone with the intelligence of an ant would realise that 99.9% of online games are played by males. A truly pathetic showcase for the psp2 server. It's no wonder people avoid it like the plague.
    Last edited by Fcseven; Oct 30, 2010 at 03:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fcseven View Post
    I've been playing games online since Quake and have never seen any cyber servers in any game until psp2. Anyone with the intelligence of an ant would realise that 99.9% of online games are played by males. A truly pathetic showcase for the psp2 server. It's no wonder people avoid it like the plague.
    H-Hey relax. It's just some teenagers looking for fun, haha..

I doubt that's the reason for the lack of online activity anyway, though it could be a part of it.
    » PSOW IRC'rs group! «
    Events, screenshots, and chocolate-coated presents inside!

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

It is hit or miss with randoms, but I have little choice as I jump on usually around 11PM pacific.

I do like the idea of a posted password/room for PSO members, it is just that how many would be online that late at night to fill my room when I play??