In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Default Your favorite mix and match Caseal parts?

Yeah...After buying a bunch of these things to raise my costume/part completion rate a bit, I thought I'd try them out (Rosen Schwart does get old after a while), and, I say, some of them are pretty nice. I like the Amorel legs the most, since, when not paired up with the amorel Torso&the-butt-ugly-amorel arms for the "maid" look, they can make the other parts look a tad more classy/elegant. I also like the agriel arms for the somewhat minimalist design. As for the torsos...Well...Anything that's not from the batrelle, elaciel, redmiel, digiel or epicarel sets seems fine. Anyways, anyone else have parts they like?

I had enough of the mix-n-match stuff in PSU. All the one-pieces in PSP2 are just too cool in my opinion. But, I guess I could say that my favorite setup for Andromeda (my PSU CAST) was the HUcaseal arms & legs, with the Bacolone CV torso. Very stylish.

I wear Epicarel Arms CV, Jenkel Torso CV, And Hucaseal legs.
    Proud owner of the PSP2 free vent server

Check out the IRC group, for those who prefer to type.

I like the Amorel Torso/Legs, not the arms though. Other than that I don't like most of the other parts. I did however get the HUcaseal set, although I didn't go with a normal HUcaseal head, instead went with a normal looking face. It looks pretty nice. I like the Neo-Lou Replica with the hair style that has the grey cat ear hat with the goggles as an accessory. That is one of my main hair styles I go with because that hat is cute and goes with most outfits.

I do think Cast parts are very lacking in terms of customization, on top of having to spend 500k meseta to change the color unlike other races, where they can just buy different colored outfits.

Gretel MK II - HUcaseal Level 135 (PSO <3)
    Pheno - FOnewearl (PSPo2)
    Gretel MK II - HUcaseal (PSPo2)

Quote Originally Posted by TheToyDolls View Post
    I like the Amorel Torso/Legs, not the arms though.
    Really? Cos I like the Amorel Arms CV + Valentines Torso + Gimnael Legs CV
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    **** that Clad 6 with your Monomate??? How will that work lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirukia View Post
    Its the future, they've now unlocked the secrets to boob teleportation.

Back in PSU, I generally stuck with Batrelle Arms/CV + Digiel Torso/CV + Batrelle Legs/CV, generally tending towards a solid black or grey colouring. It made for a heavily armoured look with no frills or girlying-up, which suited the character well.
    belladonna5012 on the official forums.
    PS0: Katherine (HUmarl 89), FOcaseal (RAcaseal 13), Dreck (HUcaseal 57)
    Offering me free stuff will not convince me to be your Internet Girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by TheToyDolls View Post
    I do think Cast parts are very lacking in terms of customization, on top of having to spend 500k meseta to change the color unlike other races, where they can just buy different colored outfits.
    If you're having to complain about 500k meseta, then you haven't played the game enough.

Anyways, if I had to cast parts aside from the 1 piecers, I'd use Digiel legs, Redmiel torso, and HUcaseal arms or Batrelle arms. I love that shoulder thing on the Batrelle arms but HUcaseal ones look good too.

Elaciel Legs CV, gotta get the skirt, and can't change the color of a piece at all on the non-CV. Digiel legs would be great too if so much of the color wasn't fixed.

Any arms that look like a normal person's arms are fine. Usually change pretty frequently.

Lucaral Torso. Would use Redmiel too but too many hair clipping issues, unacceptable.