Default Does anyone have a 60% Dark armor to trade?

I have a 60% Ice armor, 60% Lightning armor, and other 60% element weapons to trade. Or, if you want something else, just name it. I've been looking forever for a 60% dark armor and just can't find one.

You can't trade weapons or armor that are higher than B Rank. Unless you're looking for B or C Rank Armors. ;x

I would bet he's not looking for armors to use but armors to get the 60% titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I would bet he's not looking for armors to use but armors to get the 60% titles.
    Ah, good point. I didn't even think about that, to be honest.

Hi Mike. Long time no see! We did a trade back on PS Zero over a year ago. Yes, you are correct. I need a 60% dark armor (B or C rank) to get the Lord of the Abyss title to get the Black Heart visual module.

I just happen to have a 60% Dark Car Weave (C rank) and would love to get the title for holding a 60% Ice Armor. I also have a 60% Fire Perpa Weave (C rank) we can trade and trade back if you'd like more titles.

Ummm... I'll be available TONIGHT around 6:20pm until about 8pm, PROBABLY from 9pm until 11pm Sunday, and my usual time from 6pm until 11pm on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Last I checked, I'm running on Central Time. (If it helps, its about 2:45 local time when this gets posted.) When would be a good time for you?

Make that 2:45pm local time. I don't want to mess up the time stamp on my previous message trying to edit my message since my clock and posting time EXACTLY match.
    Last edited by Dragwind; Oct 31, 2010 at 03:19 PM. Reason: merge from double post, please edit your posts

Awesome! I'm pretty much home all day today and tomorrow. I'm not really on during the weekdays. I'll be online in-game around 4:30 PDT. That's around 6:30 CDT your time. I'll make a game room called Tamlin42. The password will be armor. My character's name is Nabooru. You can private message me too, if you'd like, in order to let me know you're on. I'll check the boards periodically.

I'll be at a WiFi hotspot within 1.5 hours from the time this posted. I'll have your armor ready and will be looking for a room called Tamlin42 with the password armor. See you soon.

Yeah I want to borrow a 60% dark armour too.