Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by pso123hrf View Post
    If I were to go into my PSP, would I see different files of save data for multiple characters? Or is it all lumped into one save?

If it's one save then how does downloading different people's save data work?
    It's all your characters. If you download someone's save data, you just get all of their characters. If they only have one, and you override your save with theirs, you'll only have their one character.

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

If I were to go into my PSP, would I see different files of save data for multiple characters? Or is it all lumped into one save?

If it's one save then how does downloading different people's save data work?
    All your save data is put into one folder
    When you do download other people save data like for example Gamefaq then the save data you got will be replaced with your current original one.That why is smart to make a copy or backup original save data.

If you think that didn't help then I don't know any other methods.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Data:
    Sieghart Beast M Lv140

Sorry for not quite understanding this. Lets say I want to use an existing PSP1 save to transfer a male character that has beaten the game. On my PSP1 save I have 4 characters; the other save has 1 male character. How would I go about moving the 1 save to my current PSP1 save so it still shows my 4 characters and the 1 male character save?

Welcome to 6 years ago when the psp came out...
    www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]

So I take it I cannot do that.

Thanks for answering my question everyone.

So I take it I cannot do that.

Thanks for answering my question everyone.
    Bleh, I had to login just to answer this because people are lame...

You cannot merge save files together like that sadly. If you have two seperate PSP1 save files, you can't move the characters from one to the other. This means you can't have a PSP1 save with your 4 characters, with the addition of your 1 male.

You can, however, put your 1 male save on your PSP, import your character to PSP2, and then put your other 4 character PSP1 save back on. You'll keep your imported character.

I figured I could do that just to import 1 character, but I was wondering about merging characters.

Thanks for still answering, Crevox.