Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    spam Cyclone Dance on him.
    You're crazy!
    www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]

I also like spinning around him.

The beat double saver I got is an 34% lightning Sweet Death. I'm trying to get my VG high enough to extend Double Saber to S rank. Other wise I'm using a Double Sabic max grinded.

As it's become apparent that Stun EX traps are the way to go, I've come to the conclusion that VG mat be the best class out of the lot, minus the fact it takes forever to get anything to S Rank.
    Time moves faster where I'm standing.

I'm not much for traps (like some are) in PSPo2...it's funny b/c in PSO traps were my "BFF". I used to love watching two Hilda's get confused and start ripping each other's heads off. EX's are nasty though. I just don't use any. Cyclone Dance does it for me.

as a hunter what i usually do is kill the 2 clones with traps then stand next to shizuru then slash-block-slash-block-gravity strike = dead ^_^

Well, I have managed to beat Shirizu twice. I save all four of my Stun EX's for him, then bomb the living be-jesus out of him. If he still lives, its just hit and roll.

Only thing is, until I hit level 90, and make him level 100 I'm going to get naff all from him. And the four boxes I get from kicking his silver haired backside, I always get a 'Protein Can', and two monomates. The fourth box is empty. Does anyone know why it is empty? Or is it because a weapon is meant to be there?

Also, the Gemaga tickets, I done my first trade of them. I got a 'Dream Fisher'. ¬_¬ Crap!

Any help on this? About the boxes?

Ban blue McNuggets Save Rappies PinkyMonkey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SC View Post
    Well, I have managed to beat Shirizu twice. I save all four of my Stun EX's for him, then bomb the living be-jesus out of him. If he still lives, its just hit and roll.

Only thing is, until I hit level 90, and make him level 100 I'm going to get naff all from him. And the four boxes I get from kicking his silver haired backside, I always get a 'Protein Can', and two monomates. The fourth box is empty. Does anyone know why it is empty? Or is it because a weapon is meant to be there?

Also, the Gemaga tickets, I done my first trade of them. I got a 'Dream Fisher'. ¬_¬ Crap!

Any help on this? About the boxes?
    I have cleared it about 15 times on my 93-95 hunter and pretty much get all the same as you on the boxes. As far as using a VG, yeah they are pretty much considered the god-mode class in the game with (as you note) the only negative being the high extend point costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolitron View Post
    You're crazy!
    Honestly, I agree. Cyclone dance's first attack is a launching attack, which will trigger Shizuru's blade beam attack, which can be a 1 hit kill.
    Phantasy Star Online 2 JP
    Akal | Lv 18 Cast HU | Ship 02 | HU 18↑, RA 2, FO 1
    Phantasy Star Portable 2
    Akal ~ Lv 97↑ Beast ~ HU 10, VA 13↑, RA 1, FO 1

In regards to the Double Saber's PA, the best PA for use is Gravity Dance for the main part, but when it comes to Shirizu, which I have learnt, only normal attacks are worth using unless you want a coffin to go back to Clad 6 in.

I've beat him at least 20 times my way. Oh well, opinions are like asholes, etc. etc.