Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast

Seth casually parked his vehical, and took a red cube, about 2 inches in every direction, out of his pocket, and tossing it into the air again and again. "Sooo... What are we doing, eh guys?" he asked, cheerfully.

"We're resupplying, and pro'lly staying here o'er night." She responded, shrugging a bit. She still felt uncomfortable- she'd had this feeling before, with that sniper... But that's a story for another time- and something she didn't want to remember any time soon anyway.
    "I'unno Seth, d'you feel like we're bein' watched? Not by the law, an' not by the townsfo-Wait, it's gone now..." She turned to Dante, and rubbed his mane down, petting him. She hugged him, her arms not being anywhere near to being around his neck. She whispered something to him.
    "I want you to keep here, lay down and sleep, aight? And if anyone prods or pokes you or anythin', you ignore 'em. But if they got the smell that they's attackin' you, you don't kill 'em, you just rough 'em up, knock 'em out." She said, hugging the beast still. She breathed in his smell- he didn't stink, due to his smooth, leather-like skin.
    Letting go of him, the large creature laid down, curled up, and promptly went to sleep.
    Or rather, pretended to. And he was a very good pretender.
    Ghoul smiled, turning back to her group.
    "Ready to shop?" She asked sarcastically. She hated shopping.
    -------------------------------------------------

The man walked down the stairs of the inn, his steps even- he moved like liquid, flowing like a stream. Each step was a mastered move, a perfect one. He seeped over to the bar, sitting down at it, and in a smooth, polished voice, he made an order. He had an accent, but it wasn't traceable- but each word sounded beautiful, like notes of a perfect song.
    "Bartender. I would like a bowl of whatever sort of stew you might be cooking in yonder cauldron, should you, of course, be making stew in said instrument." His voice had a certain authority to it- almost as if he was commanding you just by speaking.
    But his icy eyes were the most shocking, as they seemed to pierce one's mind like a blade. His wolfish grin appeared- he was handsome, and managed to be rugged, yet smooth as silk. No, he was more than handsome- he was beautiful, but like a rose. He had his thorns. They were simply more subtle than most...
    The barkeep brought the bowl over, setting the thick brown stew in front of the man, with a spoon. He smelled it, and grabbed the spoon with his right hand- the finger tips were pointed, and his entire outfit was still black, but much more warrior like at this state. Knightly, even. He sampled the stew, confirming that it would slate his hunger, and ordered a glass of stout to go with it. The bar keep brought this, and the man washed three coins onto the table. Before the owner of the inn could say they didn't have enough change for this kind of money, the man simply said, "Keep the change."
    He finished his meal, stood, and looked around the inn. No one of real interest was here. But perhaps he'd have some interests in a little while...
    He walked back up into his room, closing the door and locking it.

You think you're a cool cat but you're really just a hot dog.

Guy nodded. "I suppose there's a few things a need to pick up," he said assuredly. He knew he needed some more ammunition and a few various other odds and ends. However, he knew that he tended to get a little careless with his credits at times, so he simply looked towards the general store, saying, "Er, we should make this quick, though. Don't want to spend too much time in one place..." Guy readjusted his satchel, clearing his throat when he finished speaking.

Seth smiled and patted Ghoul on the back, and said, "I am one of the most wanted criminals around. Everyone watches me. No worries, though. Few people dare to call the authorities, who rarely are brave enough to answer the call. Once you reach a certain level of infamy, the attention you get from the authorites starts to go back down."

"No, no. Not THAT kind of watching. Not JUST watching you..." She sighed. "Hol' on. I've had this feeling afore... Y'all prolly wouldn't be able to pick it up." She said, closing her eyes, focusing. There was something unusual about Kerrigan's Stead, something that wasn't normally- There! That's where the feeling was coming from!
    "You feel that? S'almost like someone's watchin' 'N waitin'. Like they know summ'ns gon' go down, and they's gon' be there..." She shrugged it off, a shiver running down her spine. A single scar, which ran across her back itched. Striding toward the store, she pushed open the door and walked in. It didn't really have much to offer, but they did have bullets. Lots of them, too. But being as most guns shot the same size bullets anymore- some had mechanisms that tweaked the distance they shot, or how powerfully they shot- that didn't mean they had lots of different kinds. Luckily, she didn't go through that many bullets, being as her gun was custom made to draw energy from a special photon casing which then produced a photon. It worked kind of like a battery, but much more efficiently. Ironically, it was powered by photon bullets.
    She looked around, not finding much of interest. She bought a few items she figured might be useful later, but filled up her canteens, and bought some more canned food and dried meat.

You think you're a cool cat but you're really just a hot dog.

OOC: Alrighty... now lets try to get Amara back into this RP.

---

Silence. An assassins best weapon. After her call to her Boss, Amara was informed that she also had a sound dampiner in her EarthTrain. She also got time. After she informed the Boss that Ghoul was not her target, he gave her free roam statis, till they could find another lead to the one who killing his brother. He still felt grieved by the lose, and Amara tryed her best to cheer him up, to which he took quite well. By the time she had finished, Ghoul and her friends had already left, but Amara had her Newman ears and memory, and pick up on there destination from over hearing, and set off...

~~~

An hour or so later, she arived at the new dust town know as Ker'gan's Stead. She had keep her Train under cloak and the sound dampiner active as she desided to leave it outside of the town and go in on foot.

She didn't get much atension, just a few friendly hellos from the kids playing around in the sand. In her blue Storia outfit, she did stand out a bit, not she had nothing noticeable that would inquire to her job so got little notice. Though, she did keep her Viper at her hip, and her Daggers in her sleves, a special device on each arm to hold them there till needed.

She walked ferther into town.

Seth bought some extra photon cartrages for his guns, but couldn't find much else he wanted.

Guy followed suit and bought more ammunition for his Radiant, but also checked around the store, purchasing a few cans of dried foods and a bag to hold them in. "Just in case," he told himself. As he was purchasing these goods, he looked behind the counter. Something immediately caught his eye; another Radiant, and in stellar condition. Guy stared at it, wide-eyed, and turned to the shopkeep. "Hey, is that Radiant for sale?" Guy asked this with the enthusiasm of a small child in a toy store. The man gave him a nod. "It's an antique," he stated proudly. "She's served me well, but I figure I could let 'er go... How's five-hundred credits sound to you?" Guy was elated. five-hundred credits was a fantastic price for an antique Radiant. However, he checked his satchel, realizing somewhat woefully that after all these purchases (gun included) he'd only have about two credits left. His mind numbed a little bit, but then he sighed and gave in, knowing he'd never get this chance again. "Alright. That sounds good to me." Guy slid the credits down, and the man handed it over with a gleeful nod. "Here ya go," he added, sliding Guy a holster and a box. "That's an extra holster and some ammo for you. Hope she serves you well." Guy smiled and waved to the man as he walked over to Ghoul and Seth. "Alright, I'm ready," he said. He had a joyous look about his face.
    Last edited by DoctorQuark; Nov 15, 2010 at 12:32 AM.

Seth was simply leaning against the outside of the store, watching passers-by. One looked him in the eye, recognized him, and ghasped silently. Seth, deciding to have a bit of fun, pointed at the person, and then drew a line across his neck. The civilian ran madly, and Seth just smiled. "Still got it," he thought to himself.

*Yawn* I Sware This Caseal Teleports Slow As Hell. Im Only 30 Feet Away From Her And Im Walking. Freggn Walking. Talk About Slow...But How Can She Have Worked For "Alica" When Hu Found Her On A Convayer Belt To The Death? Something Tells Me Fridia Is Lieing Or... She Did And We Got Someone Who Just So Happens To By That Name... Or She Could Be Tellng The Truth...