Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs down Worth it coming back?

Hey all I use to play the PC/PS2 version and to keep it short and
    sweet is the XBOX PSU worth starting on ? I haven't played since the PS2/PC servers
    went down so honestly... are the servers good here? Are there a decent amount of people
    on now, new stuff ?
    I read a little about something about downloading the PSU from market place and the Aoi was a free downlad? *confused* Any insight would be helpful.
    Thank you in advanced!
    I do miss this game, I just don't want to get back on if the servers
    are in the same condition like the PS2/PC one

I just started up on the 360 servs myself after not playing since the PS2/PC went down.
    There are definatly alot more people (lowest I've seen so far is 2 1/2 stars) and for the most part they're pretty cool.

As for downloading the game from the marketplace: It's pretty straight forward, it'll ask you for a credit card for the purchase (can't use microsoft points) then you'll have to go back into the game and buy your gardians licence (also on the marketplace) then download aoti, and yes it's free
    PSO GC: Justyn FOmar lvl200
    PSU PC/PS2/Xbox 360:Aftermath (Returned to the shadows)
    "That which appears harmless can destroy mountains"

ahh ok that helps out a lot thank you! I got to get my Live account going again but
    hopefully I will be back on some time soon lol
    I hope my debit card works it has the visa card logo on it ;

Yeah that's what I used so you should be fine. Just a warning: It does take some time to download both games (I think it was about 20mins for me not 100% sure). Feel I should warn you that WB does seem to be the biggest hotspot in this game as well but so far ppl seem more willing to run other things if you ask.
    PSO GC: Justyn FOmar lvl200
    PSU PC/PS2/Xbox 360:Aftermath (Returned to the shadows)
    "That which appears harmless can destroy mountains"

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

It should also be mentioned that the PSP game that recently came out is pretty much an upgrade in every regard, except for visuals and online chat (maybe online connection too). The gameplay is just much more fun, in my experience. I suggest looking in to that if you haven't already.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    It should also be mentioned that the PSP game that recently came out is pretty much an upgrade in every regard, except for visuals and online chat (maybe online connection too). The gameplay is just much more fun, in my experience. I suggest looking in to that if you haven't already.
    No. Take your propaganda and go away.
    On Topic: Yes, the xbox is worth playing on.

Oh thank you Justyn you been a big help and thank you as well Zorafim for the information about the PSP one but I think im going stick to PSU and
    lol MillyB. Yep as soon as I can muster up some mestea I'll be back on!
    White Beast why am I not surprised lol ?
    thx for the info al

Guardian of the Black Heart Danny_Dark's Avatar

Long Time No See, Jainsea.
    PSU PS2/PC REST IN PEACE !

Well, there's not as many people on as there used to be. If you go to White Beast constantly you're going to meet a bunch of idiots who judge people based on palettes (like it actually matters). But once you find a few good friends who play on a daily basis, it'll be easy to level, do all the missions (not just WB, Seed Express, etc.). And honestly, I restarted (from nothing) in July. I have a 140, 85, and 60 something already. Getting the PAs up isn't hard (especially since Absolute Zero is coming soon).

So yes, it's worth it. But at the same time... you could always wait for pso2 if you wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    hehe funny enough my friend started playing this game and he wanted me to try it too. So I did and wow its really good! Been playing it non stop lol Being able to take it with me too is a plus hehe