Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CLARK View Post
    pretty much... although rafoie pwns in battle mode
    Tha'ts really too bad. I love the techs in the game, but it's kind of a bummer they are just for show.

Skilled Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    ro
    Vanguard does not hold a candle to ranger for soloing; the fastest class to kill bosses.
    for playing 195 levels without power leveling as a cast ranger in the JAP version, I still don't see this possible.

loli, what class were you in the video? ranger? sarcasm

i think Hrith went to make a video

Maybe because you suck as ranger?

It's funny how mob mentality always works.
    oluk, a video, this has to be the truth.

For instance, your video showing the effectiveness of Blade Destruction is completely flawed. What rapes in that video is not Blade Destruction, it's Hyakka Ryouran; also, at least 10 melee PAs would have killed the boss in one combo under those circumstances, including Assault Crush, of the same weapon type.

I only see four videos on your YT account, right?
    MAC II S, Gemaga, Fiery Onslaught S and that BD demo.

Too bad I'd been trying MAC III S and Phantasmal Requiem (夢幻の鎮魂曲).

I'm not trying Gemaga and Fiery Onslaught, I've explained why before.

I'll try MAC II S, but you're 25 levels above me and your equipment is much better.

Skilled Fighter

If you say so, I think I can be a good contender. IMO, I really don't see ranger winning a race against vanguard and in only a few instances against hunter.

It's funny how mob mentality always works.
    oluk, a video, this has to be the truth.

For instance, your video showing the effectiveness of Blade Destruction is completely flawed. What rapes in that video is not Blade Destruction, it's Hyakka Ryouran; also, at least 10 melee PAs would have killed the boss in one combo under those circumstances, including Assault Crush, of the same weapon type.

I'll try MAC II S, but you're 25 levels above me and your equipment is much better.
    By that logic, 'you suck as ranger' because if rangers are the best class with the highest dps you claim, you need to prove it even against Hyakka Ryouran. You can't claim an exception based on equipment for classes, their access to those weapons are an inherent part of how the game is played. The game doesn't prevent you from using that as well (if you spend the points), nor does it cap your level until 200.

Don't forget to try out damaging the use of 8 Ex-traps with Burst Bomber, I'm guessing that's probably the best dps a Vanguard could muster. Maybe someone could prove me wrong.

You like the ranger class, we get that, but don't state your opinion as fact. I don't even really care if you can prove it, in which case it could possibly become fact. Why don't you just lay down your reasoning/advice/assumptions without deriding other people's view.

Quote Originally Posted by Koiwai_Keiji View Post
    By that logic, 'you suck as ranger' because if rangers are the best class with the highest dps you claim, you need to prove it even against Hyakka Ryouran. You can't claim an exception based on equipment for classes, their access to those weapons are an inherent part of how the game is played. The game doesn't prevent you from using that as well (if you spend the points), nor does it cap your level until 200.

Don't forget to try out damaging the use of 8 Ex-traps with Burst Bomber, I'm guessing that's probably the best dps a Vanguard could muster. Maybe someone could prove me wrong.

You like the ranger class, we get that, but don't state your opinion as fact. I don't even really care if you can prove it, in which case it could possibly become fact. Why don't you just lay down your reasoning/advice/assumptions without deriding other people's view.
    Exactly this, because no one wants the flame war we're teetering on the edge of and I'm amazed hasn't lit too much yet

I r i s - 13X -VaDewearl (3X)

Quote Originally Posted by Nidramag View Post
    Exactly this, because no one wants the flame war we're teetering on the edge of and I'm amazed hasn't lit too much yet
    Tch, yeah. I'm really surprised this thread wasn't locked three pages ago .

Go beat PSOBB TA times, please.

Anyways, wish you best for your time, Hrith.
    Last edited by Sienna; Nov 11, 2010 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Tch, yeah. I'm really surprised this thread wasn't locked three pages ago .
    Good topic. It just depends on the maturity of those involved.

MOHFL and I made a couple of new characters. LMAO mine is a Art Javelin wielding FOcast wearing the black Koltovan Ranger suit. It goes to show how little we really care about speed. We're just havin fun. It's not like the game is challenging to begin with. lolz