Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Bakazuki View Post
    The man who won the ALTER 1/7 figure of Selvaria was probably the single most envied person that night, apparently with people in vain trying to trade (his words, not mine). Anyone interested in either the series or figure collecting in general would be drooling over the chance to get a $130+ figure for free.

And no, no OSTs, as far as I can remember.

Sonic Show #56
    just check the price at amazon, her figurine is $136.99. of course he is not
    going to trade the figurine. i know i wouldn't either.

@video: i like how one of the guy can't play Valkyria Chronicle 2. "why am i keep
    getting shot in the head?" *past on to the next guy...and he doesn't know how
    to play either, for shame. :S

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Well, yeah. That's to be expected. Most people came for PSP2 or Sonic. The people that came for VC2 were in the minority, sadly.

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
    @video: i like how one of the guy can't play Valkyria Chronicle 2. "why am i keep
    getting shot in the head?" *past on to the next guy...and he doesn't know how
    to play either, for shame. :S
    Pretty easy tutorial mission really, though.

Run over, shoot once for your turn, take cover, press start to end the turn!

Must not have been PSP gamers with other similar games, Metal Gear maybe and so on.

-

Got caught in his video unmasked, getting and eating sandwiches. ;o

...And I just saw a good frontal view of that shirt elsewhere. I feel like crying. I so would have taken one if it was one of the shirts available in the reception lobby. ;_;

Oh, and if you think the fact that those guys didn't understand how to play VC2 embarrassing, try to top my teammate and I losing our first round match in the PSP2 battle mode tournament to a pair of "Sonic-only" attendees, who never touched PSP2 before, by less than a hundred points...Lady Luck dangled a carrot over our heads and lead us over the edge of a cliff. XD

How was the VC2 tournament in terms what and how everyone was doing overall, anyway? My group willingly dropped out to allow to the staff some extra time, so we didn't play.

Hayabusa. Was that you cosplaying Joe Musashi? If so, major props.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

I was there!!!

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bakazuki View Post
    ...And I just saw a good frontal view of that shirt elsewhere. I feel like crying. I so would have taken one if it was one of the shirts available in the reception lobby. ;_;

Oh, and if you think the fact that those guys didn't understand how to play VC2 embarrassing, try to top my teammate and I losing our first round match in the PSP2 battle mode tournament to a pair of "Sonic-only" attendees, who never touched PSP2 before, by less than a hundred points...Lady Luck dangled a carrot over our heads and lead us over the edge of a cliff. XD

How was the VC2 tournament in terms what and how everyone was doing overall, anyway? My group willingly dropped out to allow to the staff some extra time, so we didn't play.
    Inquire about it, thru Aaron or customer service, see if there would be anymore left! Heard the Rappy shirts went super fast. Got 3 more other oddly fitting things, yet they are sized and not "one size fits somebody," ones. Another guy took a whole box after asking if that was okay.

Yeah, us two hadn't played any of it before. Overheard Vanguard might be good in this mode. Ended up seeing an Astark and asking about what killing him would even do, instead of sticking with teammate. Then they ran that way to shoot me down. Didn't know about they give you an abundance of healing mates until the very end and it was too late to use that. As such when we got back from another conference room, where battles were going on, it was time for the Sonic 4 Feedback session and raffles. Didn't get to play the VC2 team tournament either.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    Hayabusa. Was that you cosplaying Joe Musashi? If so, major props.
    HEL YEH

With these eyebrows, it was probably the part I was born to play.

up til 7 in the am making things last second, probably worth it then.

Another guy said it was pretty cool, gave him the thumbs up. Videographer blogosphere guys interviewed me a sec, expected at least 3 people to do some of this. Liking, more of the Ryu Hayabusa guy himself instead, well you don't do that at the SEGA event. Said well, they needed more girls here. They do this stuff way better, by far.

Ha ha. Well, I'd feel bad about bugging either of them out of random just because of something trivial like a t-shirt design. I'll just keep a look out for it wherever possible. >8D

Yeah, I guess people really liked those Rappy shirts. When it occurred to me that my sister would probably want one (she did), all that was left was an empty space. I actually got two of the brown Resonance of Fate shirts by accident. Problem was they were both XS, so I had no choice but to give them to my sister.

What surprised me was the fact that bags of the rappy inflatables were put in the open and a couple of people took them. The same teammate from before joked about recreating the Rappy Festival, but I don't know what everyone else would want a bag of a dozen inflatables. XP

Honestly, I think amongst those who cosplay often, the only reason women look generally better by comparison is because cuteness is inadvertently part of their arsenal. Take that out of the equation, and ratio is fairly even, I believe. =P