Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Default L200 totally gone OH no dis iz baaaaad!!!!

Today, I found out that my level 200 lvl 30 hunter, Denzel, has been strucken from my dossier of bad-asses (except for my newman force Kenshiro, who is a walking wet paper bag with damage comparable to that of a wet noodle. Shame on you Sega for nerfing forces!). Sad thing is I had a messload of good S-ranks to give out to the rest of my alts. ensuring a smoother run through and not only that, I managed to procure a 60% Elys Dion through sheer luck (aka sacrificing a goat every blood moon of the weekly equinox of Zalgo). So through my sadness I decided, like Kamina when gettin a large hunk of metal through him, I'mma press on.

So I start up Minerva, my awesomely awesome Beast Vangaurd or BEvard for you PSO-thusiasts, and I do a C-rank run of Seabed. Well lo and behold after defeating the yellow stateria I get zilch in prizes. Perplexed and thinking my PSP-1000 is going balls to the walls crazy and I should bring it out back to put it down I decide to exit only to come to a rainbow teleporter. Before I finish singing "ALWAYS WANT TO BE WITH YOU AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU AND LIVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY, OH LOOOVE~!" I come face to face with that Seed infected De-Ragan. I have to say, HOLY CHRIST ON CRAP CRACKER IS HE TOUGH. Even for a level 5 boss he is sick-nasty. So yea, that was my day today.

Oh and before I end this, what chapters do I get Judgement Coat, Nono Shwantz (hehehehe), and Lues Innocente? I kinda...barreled through the normal mode story chapters.

this might be one of the weirdest posts i've seen in awhile o-o....

anyways. if you talking about Innocent Mari then you would get that in the Trade MIssion with the chance boxes. but you would need to complete story mode on hard to get that unlocked. and for the Jacket you would have to complete story mode on hard as well -_-....

try talking english next time O_O....

and use the psppedia2 website for all your item needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Waki Miko Syamemaru! View Post
    Today, I found out that my level 200 lvl 30 hunter, Denzel, has been strucken from my dossier of bad-asses (except for my newman force Kenshiro, who is a walking wet paper bag with damage comparable to that of a wet noodle. Shame on you Sega for nerfing forces!). Sad thing is I had a messload of good S-ranks to give out to the rest of my alts. ensuring a smoother run through and not only that, I managed to procure a 60% Elys Dion through sheer luck (aka sacrificing a goat every blood moon of the weekly equinox of Zalgo). So through my sadness I decided, like Kamina when gettin a large hunk of metal through him, I'mma press on.

So I start up Minerva, my awesomely awesome Beast Vangaurd or BEvard for you PSO-thusiasts, and I do a C-rank run of Seabed. Well lo and behold after defeating the yellow stateria I get zilch in prizes. Perplexed and thinking my PSP-1000 is going balls to the walls crazy and I should bring it out back to put it down I decide to exit only to come to a rainbow teleporter. Before I finish singing "ALWAYS WANT TO BE WITH YOU AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU AND LIVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY, OH LOOOVE~!" I come face to face with that Seed infected De-Ragan. I have to say, HOLY CHRIST ON CRAP CRACKER IS HE TOUGH. Even for a level 5 boss he is sick-nasty. So yea, that was my day today.

Oh and before I end this, what chapters do I get Judgement Coat, Nono Shwantz (hehehehe), and Lues Innocente? I kinda...barreled through the normal mode story chapters.
    Made perfect sense to me. And may I just say ALWAYS. *tear*

I hope your mysteriously disappear'd hunter is not gone forever.
    "Here is the map. All the info is there, except for the info that isn't there." -Onett Librarian
    Let's Play something.
    PSO2 Alpha:
    Level 20 HUnewearl:Level 20 RAmarl:Level 20 FOnewearl:Level 18 HUcaseal

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

No dude, its totally gone. As for psp2pedia I've been there. Thats what they called the clothes. I haven't checked with the store due to me gettin the 100 pieces of clothing/parts achievement. Oh and the written in "DUDE! OMFGWTFBBQ" dialect. Just to let Eve-poo know.

One that's seen too much Alucard V's Avatar

Okay.....

Disappearing Hunter?

Im sorry for your lost. Im sure he was a good man and may he be at peace with the Holy Light.
    Make PSO2 Great Again.

OH GOD, I mean I'm sorry what happened to you. But man I lol'd on that post.

Anywho I think all of them start appearing after chapter four. I think Lues Innocente is chapter 6 or 7.

Also thank you for getting Always stuck in my head again *goes to listen to Nyan Nyan Service Medley" to get it out of head*

Wait, what?
    PSPo2 Characters:
    Re-l Mayer (lv 95 RAnewarl) || Hiyori (lv 100 VAbearl)
    Vincent Law (lv 99 HUmar) || Daedalus (lv 92 FOnewar)
    Dante Alighieri (lv 102 VAcast) || Eris (lv 90 RAcaseal)

You mean VABeast?

I r i s - 13X -VaDewearl (3X)

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Evegodenraven View Post
    try talking english next time O_O....
    Here's the main point:

His Denzel is DEAD!!!

WHAT IS HE FIGHTING FOR?!!
    -
    This'll make me wary of PSP-1000 going wonkers on me too then.

And its probably not the end of Denzel, like the film Fallen, he evils his way into a |
    keeping the make ol girls swoon voice - after actually some John Goodman way earlier. "Feels good, man."

Or he lives on thru Kenshiro, always denoted as Denshiro from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Waki Miko Syamemaru! View Post
    Some kind of jibberish.
    lolwot?

Could you explain a little clearer please?

Nono Schwantz makes me laugh too.