Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Question How does the world feel about the new Mother Brain

I know she's a Rip of of PSU and PSP1 final boss but she look pretty cool whats your opinions...

Heh, that version of MB was in PSU AotI. I'm disappointed that they made her a little easier to kill than before, aside from her force field now causing stun.

lol every boss dies pretty fast. Its kind of sad really. :/

The twin bosses always seem to give me a problem when fighting them. Probably just because they avoid you so often until they attack. Otherwise yeah, most bosses die way too fast to be considered fun.

They also make the Nos Techs go all wacky. Example: Noszonde seems to always go towards the center of the arena instead of towards one of the twins. Idk why. It seems the game identifies the twin bosses as one enemy and it just goes in between them or something. But then again, this happens on pretty much all the new bosses. :/

Quote Originally Posted by terrell707 View Post
    They also make the Nos Techs go all wacky. Example: Noszonde seems to always go towards the center of the arena instead of towards one of the twins. Idk why. It seems the game identifies the twin bosses as one enemy and it just goes in between them or something. But then again, this happens on pretty much all the new bosses. :/
    If you look at their entries in the Glossery it says that the neudaiz twins confuse Nos techs, so it might of been intended.

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria View Post
    If you look at their entries in the Glossery it says that the neudaiz twins confuse Nos techs, so it might of been intended.
    Ah makes sense then. I guess thats pretty cool then. Too bad more bosses dont have abilites like that. Would be pretty cool. (Orga Spritos makes an aura that makes it so CASTs cant access their SUV weapon or other weird abilites like that)

you mean, too bad Sega found another way to fuck over forces

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    you mean, too bad Sega found another way to fuck over forces
    u mad brah?

Seriously, do you ever turn off? I have never seen you make a post that didn't consist of a constant stream of bitching.

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by terrell707 View Post
    Ah makes sense then. I guess thats pretty cool then. Too bad more bosses dont have abilites like that. Would be pretty cool. (Orga Spritos makes an aura that makes it so CASTs cant access their SUV weapon or other weird abilites like that)
    Well...the twin bosses also have another ability; the twin weak to ranged is immune to SUVs.