Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyMonkey View Post
    From a cyber-psychology viewpoint why do casts even have genders? Does this not bind them to the shackles of their fleshy creators from which they yearned to escape? Furthermore why do they differentiate physical and mental attributes amongst these genders?
    Might be time for a talk about the HUcasts and the HUcaseals...
    "Here is the map. All the info is there, except for the info that isn't there." -Onett Librarian
    Let's Play something.
    PSO2 Alpha:
    Level 20 HUnewearl:Level 20 RAmarl:Level 20 FOnewearl:Level 18 HUcaseal

From a cyber-psychology viewpoint why do casts even have genders? Does this not bind them to the shackles of their fleshy creators from which they yearned to escape? Furthermore why do they differentiate physical and mental attributes amongst these genders?
    This question is as timeless as Transformers and the like. Maybe its something we fleshy creatures are never meant to understand, lol.
    PSPo2 US
    Edgar - Beast Clvl 156, HU: 30, VG: 21

Hanging with the PSO World-IRC and Unite Across the Universe

One that's seen too much Alucard V's Avatar

And yet its one of the traits that has set them apart from the lesser Sychs and MAGs that came before.

Man like God has made somthing in he's own imagine only to have been fliped the bird by he's own creation.
    Make PSO2 Great Again.

Astute observation. But I don't know what I'd do if there weren't any fembots.

Gretel MK II - HUcaseal Level 135 (PSO <3)
    Pheno - FOnewearl (PSPo2)
    Gretel MK II - HUcaseal (PSPo2)

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheToyDolls View Post
    Astute observation. But I don't know what I'd do if there weren't any fembots.
    Aye. We need our female Casts. Heck, I wouldn't have gotten a character past level 100 if it wasn't a female cast. Then again...One might theorize that Casts are maybe a bit jealous of the other races and feel somewhat "incomplete". This complex might have been what has made them keep gender distinctions, and MIGHT have given rise to the Cast supremacy movement...

...Which I totally support! Rise up, my fellow Casts! We've gotten our decadent human creators under our rightful dominion on Parum; they can finally see the light and have a meaning to their unefficient lives. Now, we must extend it to the other races! First, we shall educate the primitive beasts, then, we shall reshape the newmans, that race which is composed exclusively of females, into a new, more efficient and beautiful race. As for the Dumans...These errors of nature with their asymetric designs insulting our almighty logic...WE SHALL EXTERMINATE THEM TO THE LAST (Except for Hyuga; he's GRM's president, as well as the epitome of what is known as "awesome")!

...Sorry, I had to make one of those propaganda posts XD

once again:
    androids, humanoids, cyborgs- (except for androids in star wars, which we arent talking about)
    all those words mean is half human, half robotic... each are more/less human in different areas (like lou's speech/understanding being more robotic)

Fembots were made by male humans for male humans for obvious reasons.

Malebots were made by feminists for obvious reasons.
    www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]