Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks so much for the answers so far! The Loli thing was hilarious. And, like I said, I'm pretty unskilled at PSP2 since I haven't played much since a small dabbling in PSU.D:

She really appreciates it as well. We just got her PSP today (She got the KH Silver one since mine had broke recently, and I picked up a new PSP just so I could keep playing PSP2), and she's ordering Phantasy Star Portable 2 tonight from Amazon.
    "Here is the map. All the info is there, except for the info that isn't there." -Onett Librarian
    Let's Play something.
    PSO2 Alpha:
    Level 20 HUnewearl:Level 20 RAmarl:Level 20 FOnewearl:Level 18 HUcaseal

tbqh for "tips on how to play PSPo2."

well, there really isn't any. Play it the way you want, enjoy the game. Dying a few times isn't going to make or break the game, and almost anything and everything can be reversed.

So... yeah.. just know what you're getting into... which is hours upon hours of grinding. If you're surefine with that, then it should be ok.

A caseal contruction lab, someplace on the guardians colony...

Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Tips for PSO:
    (but 4-slot Lafu is pretty much the best armor on PSO...unless it causes enemies to combo you)
    I lol'd. Aura Field says hi. Even Brightness Circle and Luminous Field can be better, while spending far fewer PDs.

My biggest word of advice? Check out websites like this, and DO SOME RESEARCH! Becoming better at the game will come from two things; personal experience, and knowledge of the game. There're things you'll never learn on your own, and must rely on other peoples experiences to learn, just as there are things you'll learn by trying (and sometimes failing) yourself that the anecdotes from others can never prepare you for.

Making a Mega Man clone! Check it out! http://gigaguygame.blogspot.com/

But GAIZ, you're forgetting something very important in PSPo2...

FARM

SCAPES

No seriously, you won't believe how many people don't farm scapes and they will save a bit of hassle from the higher leveled stuff. It'll super suck to finish a mission that you lost a scape on only to DUN DUN DUN not have any more in storage. Especially in tactical missions D:

That and utilize the L and R buttons to quickly cycle through the palettes. You'll save a lot of time and can cycle through while moving.

Personally, I'd suggest to have rainbow armor. And protections against status effects that make you unable to do actions (sleep, frozen, shock, and stun)

Lightbulb How can I get my friend into PSP2

My friends seems interested but not that much

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't force it to drink. That's all I can say. Sorry.

Tell them it's better than crack.

If they don't do crack, tell them to try crack.
    www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]

lol comon...

Tell them to play the demo. Start a new char with them on the demo and play together. Don't tell them any tips unless they ask because it's a real buzz kill to have a know-it-all when enjoying a game for the first time.

Oh also you can tell them that they can cyber on PSPo2 online with random GIRLs.

PSPo2 is like cybering but not as good.

Cybering > PSPo2 > Crack
    www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]

Definitely have em try the demo if they have a PSP. I haven't really tried to get anyone into it, but my roommate recently just said it looks like fun. But we already also play WoW together etc.
    "Here is the map. All the info is there, except for the info that isn't there." -Onett Librarian
    Let's Play something.
    PSO2 Alpha:
    Level 20 HUnewearl:Level 20 RAmarl:Level 20 FOnewearl:Level 18 HUcaseal