Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry Why Does the Dark Beast form rarely pop out

I wish I could buy it as a blast badge...

The reason why it's not purchasable is because you'd have a huge number of horrible people who simply killed their fellow party members every time their blast guage filled up.
    Last edited by Mike; Nov 17, 2010 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Spelling!

So basically it can be used as friendly fire

That's the only reason to hope for it. If something is going to put you out of your misery, might as well be a comrade.

I dunno I get it really consistently .

As long as you let me pick the mission .

And horrible people killing teammates!? How rude! Who would ever do that :<?!
    www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]

Maybe I'm not doing something right (not enough damage done?), because it's extremely rare for me too. I've played my main character (lv. 104 now; Hunter beast) for about 130 total hours...and he's only gone into the black form(using Gold) about 4 or 5 times.

Quote Originally Posted by The Necris Process View Post
    Maybe I'm not doing something right (not enough damage done?), because it's extremely rare for me too. I've played my main character (lv. 104 now; Hunter beast) for about 130 total hours...and he's only gone into the black form(using Gold) about 4 or 5 times.
    Your problem is that you're not using a loli.

Loli's are inherently huggable and wish for big cuddly black nano hugs whenever possible thus increasing your chances to go black.
    www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]

Isnt it more likely to go black nano, when you've done a lot of damage from huge chains? I remember reading that someone mastered it.

As a fellow beast user, and recently changed from advanced speed type to advanced aggressive type, there are two conditions for the black beast to appear.

1) Deal an excessive amount of damage to an enemy. Chain number is irrelevant to this.

2) Take an excessive amount of damage. Usually when you've been hit to 10% or less HP, it will appear. Even if a fellow party member heals you, it has a chance to still happen.

But as it has been stated, when you are black beast, enemy and party member alike are targets. And they will get hurt.

I remember when I was level 96 or so, and I was partying with a couple of mates from the US (Altoh and Ovada) and a random. Now we three were on Skype voice chat, and this random was running around, and I went into black beast. Now Altoh and Ovada moved away, after they got their hits on the mobs, and let me get to work. Now this random was about 160, and just before my gauge ran out, he ran up, and got in my face just as I was dealing the finishing blow to the mob, and got 2-hitted and hit the deck. I was like, HAHAHAHA idiot!

So yeah, thats the requirements for black beast.
    Time moves faster where I'm standing.

Yea black beast is a party murderer... My friend Ed he plays a beast. He was lvl 46 at the time and I was about 98 around that time. He went black beast, and he wasn't paying attention cuz he was listening to Nights on Fire he 2 shoted me, scape doll went off and 2 shoted me again. Was not cool at all.