Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm level 107 and I've yet to see someone turn into the black nano haha

PS0 Friend Code - Reggie - 0216 4827 6175

Gaurd Dog Of the East NicorTheDuke's Avatar

I've been wasted by a comrade that was 40 levels weaker than me.i was fighting then i blink then im on the ground.thats why i dont like to party with beasts.i've seen the black beast 8 times counting today.

Breaker of Boundaries

yeah i went black nano form and a friend asked me to just wail on him just to experiment a couple of things. and thank you SC for saying the requirements I've been wanting to know how to increase the chance of this form cause i actually do better with it compared to other forms.

things we found out:
    1) perfect guarding is not possible
    2) guarding does nothing to the amount of damage taken

Daigon, anytime! I personally prefer Beasts over Humans, Newmans, and Cast's. But that doesn't mean I am racist. I have two alts, one's a RA Human, and the other is a FO Newman. Might do a VG Cast, just to have the set like, but overall, in my personal opinion, I like beasts.

And yeah, Daigon, you can't really Perfect guard a Black beast. Imagine putting your hands in front of your face, and someone pulling a meat cleaver out and throwing it at you. Its still going to go right through you and floor pie will be waiting! xD

But seriously. It's an occupational hazard with beasts. Only the advanced forms go black beasts. The Defense, Accuracy and Evasion, and the Invincible forms, don't do it. So if you party with a beast, check what form they are using.
    Time moves faster where I'm standing.

I agree with SC on the black nano. I've gotten it to pop on three consequetive occasions running crimson beast to get type point for my beast's vanguard job. I always do three hit chains then do the finisher. Almost always after that I see the black beast come out after about the third
    Chain. It doesn't mean you MUST chain it just helps with the dmg output.

Witchblade, yeah, I agree. Just to clarify on effectiveness of this, the advanced speed type finisher is better for crowd control and alot of enemies that swarm you. The advanced aggressive type finisher is more aimed towards bigger enemies and bosses, due to its three second charge, then its uppercut.

Hope that helps anyone.
    Time moves faster where I'm standing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolitron View Post
    I dunno I get it really consistently .

As long as you let me pick the mission .

And horrible people killing teammates!? How rude! Who would ever do that :<?!
    me i did it last nite online i killed all 3 of them and the dragon and didnt rez anyone . I want it as blast bagde

Quote Originally Posted by SC View Post
    As a fellow beast user, and recently changed from advanced speed type to advanced aggressive type, there are two conditions for the black beast to appear.

1) Deal an excessive amount of damage to an enemy. Chain number is irrelevant to this.

2) Take an excessive amount of damage. Usually when you've been hit to 10% or less HP, it will appear. Even if a fellow party member heals you, it has a chance to still happen.

But as it has been stated, when you are black beast, enemy and party member alike are targets. And they will get hurt.

I remember when I was level 96 or so, and I was partying with a couple of mates from the US (Altoh and Ovada) and a random. Now we three were on Skype voice chat, and this random was running around, and I went into black beast. Now Altoh and Ovada moved away, after they got their hits on the mobs, and let me get to work. Now this random was about 160, and just before my gauge ran out, he ran up, and got in my face just as I was dealing the finishing blow to the mob, and got 2-hitted and hit the deck. I was like, HAHAHAHA idiot!

So yeah, thats the requirements for black beast.
    That Ovada sounds like a real winner!