View Poll Results: Sexy female characters in PSU a turn on?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, me loves the boobies.

19 44.19%
  • No, i play with those who have the best stats. How she looks means nothing

14 32.56%
  • BOOBIES! (see the youtube video for reference)

5 11.63%
  • You pig! (I'm glad the voter's choice is not made public)

5 11.63%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex appeal

Quote Originally Posted by Xellitoss View Post
    Well it seems that PSU players so far (at least on PSO-W) are more mature than WoW players. Because on WoW if you are a good looking (female), guys will come up to you to talk to you.
    Whoa, I don't think anyone ever said that all PSU players are mature about these kinds of things. Trust me, I get dirty Simple Mails all the time. They range from innocent things such as "will you be my gf", to much, much dirtier things, which I cannot say on the public forum here.

Also, a lot of people have a tendency to walk up and stare at my character (I can tell, because they do the telltale "walk in place" shimmy), especially when she's in her bikini top or Voloyal Set, and say something along the lines of "nice rack", etc.

It gets tiresome. But, I deal with it because it's pretty funny most times.

Well i like to make my female char looks good but i am not playing with a bounder when I see her xD
    In love with Talis Replica

I made my current two female characters (and the male one, too) taking in mind what I find attractive on real people. That's the reason my beast girl is green-eyed, brown-haired, "well-endowed" and a bit short pale girl. It doesn't mean I fap on her at all but of course I would prefer 10000 times to play her than a Voloyal-dressed blue eyed blonde bitch, a tall black woman or a big-boobed loli (ew), no matter how "sexy" they're supposed to be (I'm sorry if I offend someone but that's personal taste here, I respect your choice, so respect mine).

Same with the male, I'm straight, but everybody knows what's good-looking or crap-tacular even in your own gender. I wouldn't say that my char is what I aspire to phisically be (I don't fit into cherry-pink long coats, lol) but I prefer to play with my tanned brown-haired newman than with a Hulk Hogan-like beast, too.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Flint View Post
    I'm with you here. I guess it's safe to admit that I am a hetani addict. Hell, since I've started playing the series, I've been having a "slight" attraction towards female CAST (or Caseals if that's what they're called). I never really cared about stats as long as they're no unplayable.

Feels good to get that out of my chest actually. Let's hope I'm not the only one...
    Your not the only one Although what you have with Caseals i have with Newearls and since PSU Beast Girls as well. Heck i like to run Ce'Nedra arround in a bikini and my beast Miasia often only used Voloyal.

You should of seen me on PSO on the private servers, people acctaully tried to either hide they're Newearls ( i always took pictures of them, got quite the collection) and some just made newearls as busty as hell just to see how i would react to it.
    Last edited by Ce'Nedra; Nov 27, 2010 at 08:37 AM.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Xellitoss View Post
    Ok come on. In the days before MMORPGs when people went on IRC there was so much female-male tension. Just having a female username meant that 'she' would get tons of PMs versus other people. And no, i never impersonated a female. But i know guys who did. Because they wanted to know the same reason i'm asking this question.

oh cool, found the perfect video of Chelsea. I'm getting an Mai Shiranui vibe but hey that could just be me.
    YouTube - [PSP2] Chelsea, Lumia, Ursula and Kraz Introductions
    Glad my video made it here <3 <3 <3
    I think I've never had my human hit on because she's somewhat fierce looking. My newman/beast is another story altogether XD
    I take it as a compliment, really. Character creation is art, lol. Glad someone appreciates my work :3

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    If I saw a sexy guy in PSU, I wouldn't. Don't really see many guys in PSU that don't look feminine.
    I did it before it was cool, but then people realized I was getting all the e-girl attention. :0

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I once dated a fat ugly nerd girl who was also stupid for a very short time. she knew how to make very attractive female characters. she was nasty in every way though in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeru View Post
    I did it before it was cool, but then people realized I was getting all the e-girl attention. :0
    Some of the e-girl's could've been men though. Had a friend that impersonated a female... I was lied to for 2 years.

But back to subject,
    I don't get hit on much on my characters since..they're not tall and busty.
    I just think they're average height and average bust size, lol.

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

i've never really been hit on, although on the JPN servers we did have a guy say "Hello sexy lady, I'm gey." to will's female beast character. but this was after he realised will didn't speak japanese, so not sure what he was saying beforehand.

but i don't go out of my way to make characters 'sexy', i just go for a look that looks right with their clothing and etc.

although in my newbie days back on PSO, one group that took me in for a few runs with them thought i was a guy. i was fine with that. although they did think it was wierd my male character had bright pink-purple hair.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    Some of the e-girl's could've been men though. Had a friend that impersonated a female... I was lied to for 2 years.

But back to subject,
    I don't get hit on much on my characters since..they're not tall and busty.
    I just think they're average height and average bust size, lol.

Never said I took advantage of the e-girl attention. *shiver* (other than lobby trolling jealous people)

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.