Page 1 of 108 12341151101 ... LastLast

Default Phantasy Star Winter Vacation: The Confusing Story of a few Heroes and a Great Evil

OOC: Yeah, we have too many RPs, but hey, sanity has never been my strong suit. So, here it is, the next in the series. I am hoping this'll come closer to PSSV than PSHP did. Let's see how it goes.

---

In the middle of a sea, everywhere and nowhere at once, there was an island. It had a beautiful rainforest, a nice town, fantastic beaches, and perfect weather all year long... However, we are going to go nowhere near that island. What, did you expect another trip to the beach? It's Winter! Ahem... Anyway, a few miles off of that island, there stood another island. Unlike the other island, this island consisted of a tall mountain, on top of a plateu that covered the entire island. This island was constantly below freezing. No precipitation came here besides snow. It is here that our story takes place, not the sunny island.

On the mountai, three figures were struggling against a blizzard. In the lead was a tall newman male with slightly long black hair. He wore some loose black pants, and a black t-shirt. He was clearly suffering from the cold. Behind him, there was a young newman girl. She had long, pale blue hair, and had an oversized black trenchcoat wrapped around her. The trenchcoat glew with an ice line shield, keeping the cold from getting to her. In the rear was a human woman with brown hair, tied into a ponytail, with some hair covering her right eye, and strange jewlry behind her ears. She wore a black coat.

The two newmans carried rods, and the human carried a wand, and all three were casting damfoie, as a torch as well as heat. As a light approached in the distance, the newman male shouted to the others, "I see it!"

As they pushed through the snow, they finally climbed the steps towards the light. Ceasing their techs, the newman male pushed the two inside, closing the door behind them. They all flopped down inside... A ski lodge... They were panting and shivering on the ground.

"Why... Did we walk?" the newman girl gasped, exhausted and freezing.

"The weather was a lot nicer this morning," the newman male replied. "Besides, you had 2 line shield on. I didn't have any."

The newman girl was too exhausted to do anything but glare at him.

After several minutes, the newman man climbed to his feet, took the coat from the younger newman, put it on, and walked over to the check-in counter, and asked for their room keys.

OOC: Here's my char's pics:

Seth (Newman Man):
    Spoiler!

Cecina (Newman Girl):
    Spoiler!

Celis (Human Woman):
    Spoiler!

Those are the outfits they currently are wearing. Sorry about the image size and clarity, blame my phone. Finally, more pics are here, for referance:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1358
    Last edited by Seth Astra; Jul 14, 2011 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Created the final title.

~Over A Large Cliff Over Looking The Blizzard Covered Land Below, A Lone RAcast With His Arms Crossed Looks Over It With Pleasure.~

RAcast: Reminds Me Of The Old Days When I Used A Snow Camo Paint Scheme... Those Were The Days.*His Head Opens Up And Lets Out A Large Blast Of Hot Steam Before Closing Shut* Now Look At Me. I'm A Part Time Little Wing Mercenary For Crying Out Loud.*Sigh* At Least I Work When I Feel Like It. Thats Good At Least. I Also See HUcast V.3, Sakura And Hubeastarl. Who Whoulda Thought? I Did. *Sigh* Well Enough Chit Chat. Time To Initiate... *A Pair Of Yasminkov 3000Rs Land In Both Of His Hands And Lets Them Droop From His Index Fingers* Phase 2.*Quickly Twirls The Gun Upwards In His Fingers, Keeps Them In That Position Then Fires Them Once As The Sounds Seemed To Pearce Though The Blizzard* First, Navigate The Snowy Ground Below With Caution.*Fires The Rifles Again*Second, Find Out Were That "Caseal" Scent Is Coming From... *Returns To A Regular Standing Pose* Three...It Shall Hold Off Till Further Notice!*Expands His Arms And Falls Into The Heavy Falling Blizzard...

OOC: The RAcast: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/albu...ictureid=15074
    The Yasminkov: http://psp2.psupedia.info/Yasminkov_3000

OOC: Edited. Perhaps, in the spirit of using different characters, I shall make a new one. :3

At the top of the mountain, right where the sun met with the peak, a lone figure stood surveying the area. Beneath his feet was a rather hi-tech looking snowboard; it almost seemed to be armor plated, and was lit up at certain points along the board. The human being wore goggles and a thick coat, as well as a scarf around his neck. A sword was strapped across his back, and a mess of somewhat wild, medium-length brown hair rested upon his head. A smile spread across his face as he leaned forward, and rushed down the mountains to the lodge down below, maneuvering quite naturally with the board and leaving a wake of tossed snow behind him.

As he reached the bottom, he looked down and gave a nod to (oddly enough) his snowboard, which promptly split apart and then collapsed into two smaller, robot-type beings that hovered about; Mags. The young man, in an oddly familiar voice, gave the two Mags a word of praise: "Thanks, Quark and Lepton. You two did a great job." The Mags whirled about his head, as if joyful, and the man opened up the door to the lodge and walked in.

Promptly removing his snow-covered coat and hanging it on the coat rack, he took a moment to take in the toasty interior of the lodge, and noticed that there were quite a few people there. A few girls here and there, mostly groups of snowboarders and skiers prepared to hit the slopes. He let out a sigh that was half comfort and half joy. Seeing the odd bunch now standing at the check-in counter, he made a subconscious decision to leave checking in for later. He instead took a seat at one of the nearby tables, pulled off his goggles and revealing his brown eyes. He then gave Quark and Lepton, who were floating about his head, a pat each. The two Mags began to wander about the room, and the young man leaned back in his seat.
    Last edited by DoctorQuark; Nov 28, 2010 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Misinformation. >w>

Seth, having gotten the keys, stumbled over and flopped down in a chair next to the man. Celis crawled up next to him and snuggled up close. Seth shot her a confused and embarrased glance, but then just decided to go with it. Cecina struggled into a chair across from them, rolled her eyes, then flopped over one arm of the chair, too cold and tired to do anything.

Last edited by Seth Astra; Nov 28, 2010 at 09:47 PM.

~ Somewhere In The Heavy Pouring Blizzard The RAcast Continues To Walk Through As If Were Nothing Leaving Very Noticeable Foot Steps In His Wake.~

RA:Head Shutters Uncontrollably Then Stop Then Speaks In A Robotic Voice* Target Required. *Pulls Out A Yasminkov 7000V,Twirls It Then Slams It Against His Torso Then Shouts In A Solders Voice* ATTENHUT!*He Gives A Salute Then Marches Toward A Very, Very Far Off Inn Barely Visible Through The Heavy Blizzard Then Returns Talking In His Regular Voice* Hm. *Mumbles* Damn Stench... The Worst Two Scents Ever... *Fires The 7000V At A Sign Pointing To The Inn Then Sighs* Best I Get This Over With. *Shell Lands On The Ground Then In No Time Flat Is Covered In Snow* Well Better Warn Them. *Points The Rifle Upwards Then Fires Three Rounds In Hesitance* Hope They Heard That... *Sniffs Once Then Marches With The Rifle In Hand And Continues To Onward Toward The Inn...*
    Last edited by FOkyasuta; Nov 29, 2010 at 09:20 PM.

The young man eyed the strange trio out of curiosity, smiling slightly at the spectacle. He turned his attention to a group of giggling female newmans, but as he grinned and wave to them, something caught his attention. He hadn't noticed the gunshots fired earlier, but his Mags had, and Quark and Lepton were flying about the room haphazardly, perhaps having heard the reports and were spooked by them. Lepton then rushed down, accidentally nailing Cecina in the face and knocking her back in her chair. As Lepton crashed into a nearby table of human snowboarders, who angrily dodged the rogue Mag, the young man stood up and walked over to Cecina, kindly holding out a hand to her. "Sorry about that," he said with a nervous laugh. "Lepton can be a bit excitable at times. You're not hurt, are you?" The man's eyes had a sincere and inviting look in them.

RA:*Mad Tone* And That Damn Smell Gets A Third Installment!?! Freaking Hell Man. Freaking Hell. I Sware That Source Is Gonna Feel It For Years! No!*Fires The Rifle 3 More Times* Millenniums! *Continues His "Death March" To The Inn...* They Made The Wrong Choice Pissing Me Off!

OOC: I figured I could try an RP here on the PSO-World forums... It couldn't hurt to try right? I do RP often, but I've never done it here.
    -----------------------
    In a small cave, not far from the group, a lone human female clad in a warm, fir-trimmed shawl woven from hildegigas yarn--with fine usanimere fur picked her head up from her makeshift stove. She wore a less-than-fashionable, yet warm, green overall-type garment over a paper-thin blouse. She wore leggings over her high-hitched leather boots, and wore gloves to keep toasty in such a harsh climate.

It had been a while since she'd heard gunshots. She'd stayed in this cave for so long just to get away from all of the fighting. Shaking her head, she cursed to herself, "Dammit... it just won't end, will it." She imagined that perhaps it was time. A seed outbreak must have finally reached nearby. She didn't want to have to move again, but she would do it again in a heartbeat. After all, her family were all same in some colony someplace. She'd considered herself to be a kind of hermit for the past couple of months.

She picked up her belt, with its two nanotransers and slung it over her hips. She smiled, as she picked up her precious green Sato, and ran her hand over it. She briefly remembered all of the good times she had had with it during hard times. It suddenly woke and rose to accompany her. Her smiled then returned to a saddened, irritated expression as she remembered that she would need to choose a weapon to withdraw. There was no way she was going to-not-investigate the gunfire, she wasn't going to be caught off-gaurd if there was some sort of invasion of the island.

She decided on the Lavis... It had never been let her down before, and it was light and easy to wield. She set her nanotranser to unlock it, and within a second, she could feel the grip of it in her right hand. Just then she remembered the stove. Any smoke from it would lead anyone directly to her cave! She didn't hesitate to cast dambarta--putting it out in an instant. She hated that casting it made her feel a bit more cold than usual, but she figured the trek out would warm her up sufficiently.

Emerging from entrance of the cave, she crossed over many rocks, covered in a slick icy surface. After fifteen minutes or so of wandering, she could hear the voices of something nearby. She gripped her Lavis tightly and peered from behind a thick, yet barren tree. It was winter time, so cover wouldn't be provided by the brush. She didn't peer for more than a second as to not be noticed, but she could see a Newman girl, and some guy with goggles with her! Were they hunters, guardians? What were they doing there? She decided to keep her position until she knew it was safe out there. She was sure she heard a gunshot from someplace.

OOC: Welcome, Pirrip. Now, just for being here, you will be loathed by half the site... They don't like us... Ah well, we all will think you are awesome for being here. And this, FYI, is a comedy RP. Others are serious, but Phantasy Star Winter Vacation and Phantasy Star Summer Vacation RPs are comedy. P.S. Look up Phantasy Star Summer Vacation. It is awesome. P.P.S. Everyone except your char and HU's char are in a ski lodge.

Cecina, rejecting the man's hand, stood up and rubbed her head. Seth simply glared at the man, not sure whether or not to draw his blades, but decided against it. He thought he heard gunshots, and looked outside, but didn't see where they could be coming from.

OOC: I really couldn't think of anything...

OOC: Nice Intro Pirrip! But Your Forgetting One Thing. Everyone Else Is In An Inn. Not Outside. Or Maybe Im Reading It Wrong... But Other Than That A Master Peace.

RA: Grrr.... Smoke... Must Resist Urge To Not To Go To Inn! *Try's To Pull Out His Legs But Ends Up Failing In The Process* Ah Damn. Its To Late. *Torso Rotates To Face Backwards While His Legs Continue To March Forward* Why Now?! I Sware A RAcast Never Gets A Break! *Aims The Rifle To His Head* What Must I Do?!* Squeezes The Trigger Firing The Bullet Spray At His Head But Bouncing Right Of The Second It Hit* More Damn... *Gulp* When Will Rage Mode Shut Off For Ancients Sake?!?! *Pints The Gun Upward Then Shouts* WHATS THE POINT?! *Torso Returns To Normal Position And Continues To March Toward The Now Visible Inn...*