Page 3 of 108 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

RA:*A Big Puff Of Black Smoke Emits From His Head Before Closeing Shut* * Ah Ha! A Vent! I'll Get These Guys By Surprise. Like Always Its My Specialty. *Slowly Pulls Out A Frozen Shooter Then Goes Prone And Enters The Vent Below The INN* Hm, Hm, Hm.*Flips His Body Upside Then Crawls* Wonder If... Nah It Wont Happen. And A Mag Smell? Haven't Smelled That Since My Pioneer Days...*Positions Himself Under A Vent* It Seems To Be Coming From Here... And From The Looks Of Things Theres A Lamp Over A Vent? Pretty Stupid If You Ask Me. *Fires The Frozen Shooter At The Lamp Freezeing It In No Time* Intimidation Works... But The Smell Still Persists! It Must Be Emitting From Somewhere Else.. *Crawls Down The Vent Some More* Ugh. That Smell Gives Me A Head Migraine.

OOC: LOL doc. This is "Silver"... just a newman. Not really a space cadet...

---

The fire was warm and inviting. A few of the other guests were also injoying its heat. The newman and (Docs character) where waiting on a near couch as Stifle returned from checking in some new guests. He said nothing, as if knowing that if he tryed, he would be interupted. He looked over, catching (Doc's character)'s glance, and noding, before walking back to his counter, leaving the newman by the fire.

(time-laps)

A few hours later, the day was starting to wann into the late hours. With the blizzard still roaring wildly outside, it gave the hour a darker look due the blockage of light. Over the hours, little movment came from the newman. But, within the last few minutes, he started to snore softly, having fell asleep.

OOC: It's a figure of speech... >w<;

The young fellow, realizing that the newman was asleep, let out a sigh of slight relief and looked back to the surrounding room. Most of the people from earlier had cleared out to go and snowboard or ski, or just enjoy the scenery; Quark had wandered behind the check-in counter, and Lepton was still hiding behind the bookshelf. However, the young man noticed that a girl, probably about his age, was attempting to coax Lepton out from his hiding spot. He got up and walked over. As he approached her, he heard her pleading with Lepton: "Come on out! I won't hurt you... There's no reason to be scared, I promise that-"

As she was saying this, the young man walked up and tapped her on the shoulder. She let out a yelp, standing up quickly and looking him in the eye. She was a human; she had blonde hair and blue eyes, and was wearing what appeared to be jeans and a rather warm coat, as well as rather fashionable snow boots and she had a pair of goggles around her neck. Her face was a bit flushed, and now rosy, possibly from having been out in the cold. Realizing that he'd startled her a bit, the young man spoke up. "Er, sorry." He scratched his head. "I didn't mean to scare you... But I couldn't help but notice you were taking an interest in my little friend here." With this, he turned to Lepton, waving to him. "Hey, Lepton! Come on out! There's somebody here that would like to meet you." Lepton looked apprehensive for a moment, but he then flew out and spin in circles around the girl. The perplexed expression left her face, and she giggled as Lepton came to a rest on top of her head. "He's just shy," the young man added. "He seems to have taken a liking to you, though. My name's Lance Sellner." He extended his arm out to the girl. "And you?" The girl, obviously shy, looked away for a moment, but then took his hand and shook it gently. "I'm Selena Halston." Selena released his hand quickly, and then put her arms behind her back. "I came here from a city a long, long ways away. We never get snow there. It's beautiful on this island, but... So cold." She shivered a bit, and then looked to Lance, a sudden light in her eyes. "What about you? Where are you from?" Lance grinned a little bit, and then stated plainly, "Eh, it's nothing big. I live in a little mountain town about halfway across the planet. We have mountains, but nothing like these. I heard the slopes here were amazing, so... Here I am." Noticing Selena's goggles, he added, "Hey, are you a snowboarder? Or are you just here along with family or something? Or both?" She looked away for a moment, a mix of embarrassment and apprehensiveness upon her face. "Well, no... I'm here by myself. And no, I don't snowboard... B-but I really want to learn. That's why I came here. But then I figured out they don't give lessons here." Selena looked down. "I'm actually a bit disappointed..."

There was a moment of awkward silence between the two for a moment, neither one really knowing what to say. Then, Lance broke it, saying, "Hey, what if I taught you? I may not be the best teacher, but I could definitely give you the basics. And I'd do it free of charge..." Lance laughed a little and then scratched his head again. Of course I'd do it for free, he thought to himself. How could you charge somebody like her for lessons? Selena's eyes lit up and she looked at him in awe. "Really? You'd do that? For me? Yes! Yes, I'd love to! Take lessons from you, I mean. That sounds fantastic." She smiled a very big smile, and Lance felt a bit embarrassed by her grateful reply. "It's no trouble at all. Anyways, I think that first, we should-" Just then, Lance heard a crash from the kitchen, and stopped. Looking in through the window, he saw Quark flying about haphazardly, smashing into various things and making a mess as a chef chased after him. Lepton, seeing this, flew in through the doors and followed suit. Lance's eyes grew wide and he rushed into the kitchen. "Stop, you two! That's bad! No, DON'T smash the fine china- no, stoooop!" As Lance left, Selena stood and watched him, a bit bewildered.

OOC: So then... well, i got noth'on else to do atm. Lets get Silver moving.

Hey Seth. What are your characters doing?

---

The sounds of shattering glass, and clanging pots falling to the floor, rang out through most of the lodge. As did the shouts from lance and the chef. Stifle just sat in his chair behind his counter, his chin proped up on his hand, with his elbow on the counter. He wore a look on his face that clearly explaned that he had never had to deal with a "mag". `Must be some of those teleporter travilers`he thought to himself. Then a load clang, like that of a hard hit with a skilet, rang, and Stifle watched as the little one named Lepton careened out of the kichen, to some how, land on the oppsite side of the couch with the odd newman on it.

The crash jared the couch, waking the newman with a start. He expression change instantly from somewhat sleepy to what looked like a mix of being lost, and fear. Though his mind was reeling, trying to figure out where he was and how he got here, his past tought him not to make a seen, so he stayed quiet and on the couch, though his instinks took him to run.

Mean while, lepton had recovered and darted back into the kichen.

As Lepton charged towards the kitchen, Lance made a daring leap and caught Lepton as he was just about to go through the door. Quark, who was nearby, saw this and gave up; he floated back over to Lance and hovered nearby as if through guilty submission. Lance let out a sigh of relief, and pulled Lepton towards Selena. "That's BAD, you two. Don't ever do that again." As he scolded Lepton and Quark, he turned to Selena and said "Sorry about that... Let's go, before the chef comes to chew us out about this." Selena gave a nervous nod, and the two rushed out of the lodge, Lance grabbing his coat on the way. As the chef exited the kitchen and looked around angrily for the two Mags and their owner, a middle-aged newman, who had been watching the spectacle from a nearby table, sighed and stood up. "Well, that was... Interesting. Can't a man find some peace and respite, even in the mountains? Perhaps I should have gone to a private resort." The green-haired, green-eyed male newman stood up and pushed his glasses up onto his nose. He wore a rather fancy suit, which was, oddly enough, in no way suited for the cold climate of the resort. Slipping a book into a messenger bag on his shoulder, he marched up the stairs and found his way to his room. Peeking out the window, he saw Selena and Lance making their way up the mountain, quite possibly to go for a snowboarding run. The astute newman scratched his nose and readjusted his glasses. "Although," he muttered to himself, "That boy does look familiar, as do those two Mags..." The newman decided to shrug it off, and sat down at a desk to continue his reading.

OOC: Doing nothing, really... I have really no ideas...

RA:*Pops out from a vent leading back outside* Your kidding. *Stands up* At least the smell is gone.*Eyes the mountain* Oh my. Reminds me of my special winter ops i did back in the day. *Sigh* Those were days... *Shrugs* Might as well admire the view from that thing. *Streches then begins his walk up the mountainside* Man I Never been able to get rid of "craving" feeling. H'm, I still wonder if... Nah... *Sees the peak* Man i'm getting close. For a heavily armored cast i sure do move fast... Must have been those days when i still was in the army... Grr...*Quick draws a Yasminkov 2000h and fires it into his head the bullet recoiling right off then twirls it back and sets it in his right side holster* Much better now. Time to make more advancement up the mountain...

OOC: Yasminkov 2000h http://psowiki.net/wiki/Yasminkov_2000H
    Last edited by FOkyasuta; Dec 2, 2010 at 11:01 PM.

Seth, Cecina, and Celis were watching the newman who had appeared out of nowhere, being unwilling to go back into the blizzard.

"Wow, this is the most boring vacation ever," Cecina commented.

"Yeah, and if this blizzard gets much worse, we won't even be able to get out the door safely," Celis reasoned.

HU2:*Opens the door covered in snow* Next time. I'll See Were The Hell I'm Going From Her Directions. I Dont NEED A Break. Why The HELL Does She Want Me To Take A Break? *Sits In A Chair With His Head Down And Arms Crossed* Some Odd Thing About ME Being Over Worked And Needing A Change Of Pace. The Freaking Hell Man.

The three then turned to the cast, rather scared.