Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Definitely the Bag Deggas.... if it's just one, there's no real problem. When there are 2, that can easily be the end of your mission in about 2 seconds.

Bag Degga: "Oh you have shock resist or shock protect? Well this time I'll just drag you with my electric charg/run move...so when you get up you'll simply take an absurd amount of damage again and die....or when you get up, it will be just in time to get hit by my partner who is also electric-charge/running from another direction. I'll also keep electrifying my body every few seconds so you can't hit me for 90% of the fight. Ha."

If I recall, they don't even get caught up in EX Stun traps either, right? I get such a high level of satisfaction from killing those fat pieces of crap.
    Last edited by The Necris Process; Nov 28, 2010 at 12:23 AM.

Hold on - Unionhack, you're a Vanguard. You should have more than enough EVP to handle most of the enemies you mentioned...

Also, their attacks have two status effects - shock and stun. You'll need two resists to deal with them safely.

-Wayu

- Bel Pannon
    - Galdeen (well, only in Magashi's Plan)
    - Golmoro
    - Jadein
    - Bag Degga
    - Nano Dragon

Vandas and their OHKO Diga move...
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Quote Originally Posted by Wayu View Post
    Hold on - Unionhack, you're a Vanguard. You should have more than enough EVP to handle most of the enemies you mentioned...

Also, their attacks have two status effects - shock and stun. You'll need two resists to deal with them safely.

-Wayu
    I do... But I play online. Lag has a huge factor in that kinda stuff.
    Plus, I'm not exactly a pro...

Quote Originally Posted by The Necris Process View Post
    Definitely the Bag Deggas.... if it's just one, there's no real problem. When there are 2, that can easily be the end of your mission in about 2 seconds.

Bag Degga: "Oh you have shock resist or shock protect? Well this time I'll just drag you with my electric charg/run move...so when you get up you'll simply take an absurd amount of damage again and die....or when you get up, it will be just in time to get hit by my partner who is also electric-charge/running from another direction. I'll also keep electrifying my body every few seconds so you can't hit me for 90% of the fight. Ha."

If I recall, they don't even get caught up in EX Stun traps either, right? I get such a high level of satisfaction from killing those fat pieces of crap.
    ok im not the only one who suffers their damn cheap tactic lol
    FEEL MY TINY WRATH!

Quote Originally Posted by Unionhack View Post
    I do... But I play online. Lag has a huge factor in that kinda stuff.
    Plus, I'm not exactly a pro...
    Well, unless you attack with your back to the enemy I don't think any race's EVP will pose a problem against, for example, a Svaltia within 20 levels of yours, even if you're online. 450-ish base EVP (before armor, units, and Deband) is enough for lv. 180 Svaltia for a lv. 147 Braver/Vanguard.

Actually, it's iffy for CASTs. Also, MAX missions.

-Wayu

Well, my Vanguard does have an easy time with the Svaltias. It's my poor little force that gets tossed around, really.

Jedeins can go to hell. Bel Pannons too, as a group of three can rape you easily.

Watch Infinity have a new strain of Pannons. x4 RABARTA PER ATTACK WAVE!!!

Yes, strain. As in strains of viruses.

-Wayu