Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default (Spoilers) PSO Ep1-4 Story and PSO2 Speculation

With the upcoming release of PSO2, can we all discuss the story of Eps1-4? Let`s also speculate on what will happen!

(Refer to Endu`s "The Final Battle 1" cutscene from Ep3)
    Presuming that Dark Falz used Red Ring Rico`s body to physically manifest before the explosions that destroyed the remaining DF virus and gave birth to Amplam Umbra and Endu, if Dark Falz`s and Flowen`s bodies exploded and were destroyed, whose body was used for the physical manifestation of Dark Falz at the end of Ep1? What was the Olga Flow at the end of Ep2?

SPECULATION!!
    I think that maybe there was a Dark Falz made from "Blitz" (Kranz and Kylria`s father) before the Amplam Umbra from Ep3 was destroyed. Agree?

Discuss!
    Last edited by Googlebonker; Jan 26, 2011 at 02:59 AM.

Would someone mind recapping the stories of episodes three and four? I know a lot of us didnt play C.A.R.D. and many of us still havent gotten around to dgging into the meat of Blue Burst. A general recap and tie in to episodes 1 and 2 would be great.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

A REALLY brief description of Episode 4... This is going to be kind of vague as well, as I can't even remember the storyline that well myself, so I might be wrong about something. But anyway...

A meteorite crashes onto Ragol, and a bunch of the creatures freak out because of high levels of photon energy. Hunters get sent to investigate. You find out that the meteor crashed into the planet because of some super weapon that the military created. It turns out that a special Newman, named Rupika, was created specifically to channel the energy for the weapon... Your missions turns to save her and leave, but she is captured by some military higher-up, and is brought to some underground caves to absorb the large amount of leftover energy, or something... But instead, she accidentally awakens the final boss, and you defeat it, and that's pretty much it...

I would like to hear the story for Episode 3, though... I've never played it.

EDIT: Also, some of Episode 2's story...

Flowen, a warrior, fights against creatures on Ragol, but he gets injured. His injury becomes infected and he starts turning into a monster. A scientist wants to run experiments on him, but Flowen only agrees to it under the condition that the scientist warns Pioneer 2 not to land on Ragol... Of course the scientist goes back on his bargain, and uses cells from Flowen to create a bio-robot thing called Olga Flow on an island laboratory... Then Episode 1 events unfold, and Hunters are sent to investigate the laboratory, which is Episode 2...
    Last edited by •Col•; Nov 30, 2010 at 08:24 PM.

Id also like to know where/if phantasy star zero's storyline fits into the PSO storyline. Iv head from various places that is takes place long after (as in hundreds of years) the events of episode 4. I really have no idea if this is true or not.

if it is true, then that would mean that dark falz is not dead and could potentially be the final boss of PSO2, which i think would be awesome.
    I request a dance of intellect, put on your thinking shoes!

Quote Originally Posted by MAXrobo View Post
    Id also like to know where/if phantasy star zero's storyline fits into the PSO storyline. Iv head from various places that is takes place long after (as in hundreds of years) the events of episode 4. I really have no idea if this is true or not.

if it is true, then that would mean that dark falz is not dead and could potentially be the final boss of PSO2, which i think would be awesome.
    Err.. I don't think Phantasy Star Zero is connected to PSO at all... If it is connected, it's very minuscule.

Anyway, Dark Falz can be a boss anyway... You do know that he can't actually die, right? He can time travel, so even though you may defeat an incarnation of him, he'll be back. I'm pretty sure it says that he returns every 1000 years. The time traveling creates a paradox.

About Phantasy Star Zero, I think it might be connected in a way with PSO, I think its story might be in the original planet where Pioneer 1 and 2 came from.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    About Phantasy Star Zero, I think it might be connected in a way with PSO, I think its story might be in the original planet where Pioneer 1 and 2 came from.
    Yeah, I remember hearing something like that a long time ago... That's pretty much the only thing that connects it to PSO, and it's not even that big of a revelation in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Colaya View Post
    Err.. I don't think Phantasy Star Zero is connected to PSO at all... If it is connected, it's very minuscule.

Anyway, Dark Falz can be a boss anyway... You do know that he can't actually die, right? He can time travel, so even though you may defeat an incarnation of him, he'll be back. I'm pretty sure it says that he returns every 1000 years. The time traveling creates a paradox.
    I think it meant that a Dark Falz historically SOMEHOW finds a way to wreak havoc every 1000 years until it`s destroyed again. If I understand correctly, Dark Falz are made by an Amplam Umbra, and an Amplam Umbra only shows up after all Dark Falz are destroyed. They have to all be destroyed near the same time in order for them to no longer exist. I`m thinking that it takes a Dark Falz about 1000 years to grow in power to be a major dangerous threat. It just so happens that every 1000 years, people think they`ve gotten rid of the entire threat, only to have another Dark Falz they didn`t know was still alive grow powerful and start messing their world up.

I don`t believe it`s talking about time travel.

It`d be nice if someone went and scripted the entire Ep3 game for everyone...

It is implied heavily that the planet on which PS0 takes place on is Coral, the origin of the Pioneer projects.

There isn't just one 'Dark Falz', though it could be a mistranslation of the game's text. It's original name in the PS series was Dark Force, and it was stated that there was more than just one. Lastly, though Dark Falz's body was destroyed it's still a 'dark god that can never be truly killed'.

BTW, Olga Flow is not a Dark Force. It's an oversized D-Form machina.

PSPo2i will connect the PSP series to PSO2 as well.

PSO2 is a confirmed sequel to PSO.

That means that PSO2 is the connection of PS0, PSP, and PSO. That's a pretty big 'holy shit that's pretty damn awesome' in my book.

-Wayu

I thought that I heard somewhere that in one of the original PS games, the Dark Force was actually somehow using time travel to keep sending copies of himself back in time or something. But maybe I just made that up in my head. After looking it up, it seems that there's actually a completely evil force, The Profound Darkness, that was sealed at the beginning of time, and keeps manifesting itself in the real world as the Dark Force(Dark Falz) in order to try to break the seal.