Default Well, I guess it's about time I stopped lurking. ;P

Hi, everyone. I've known this site for a while, it being a useful source of data for PSO and all. And I've also browsed this forum on occasion as well. And while I skipped Universe, I came back when Portable 2 came around.

When people I met over at Sega's recent community event talked about going here, I thought it was about time I made an account here, partially because I thought it's best to establish connections with people I can trust here when I go online since a lot of people go here, and partially because I enjoy talking to people that are avid fans of the Phantasy Star.

Nice meeting you all. =)

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Welcome!

Fun stuff that event.

I made sure to order 1 day shipping Free Trial of Amazon Prime on Valkyria 2 to get it on time hoping to practice some and learn it, but didn't actually open the shrink wrap until getting there!

Passing the games around, got one of the last PSPortable 2's from those boxes of 5 Ruby ran around with and were soon all gone. So now can finally get started on that, couldn't afford both + 1 day shipped off before event!

Hope you enjoy the forums for all your information and now since registering you're able to engage in all the conversations yourself.

Hey there! Welcome to PSO-World.

Hey man, welcome to PSO-World.

Be sure to check out the chat in my signature if you'd like.
    » PSOW IRC'rs group! «
    Events, screenshots, and chocolate-coated presents inside!

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Thanks for the welcome, guys. =)

When Ruby announced that the attendees could keep the copies of the games that were loaned to them, my jaw dropped. Had my group not dropped out of the VC2 tournament, we probably would have had one of those copies. XD

welcome to the pso-world forums.

While you registered before I did Bakazuki, I too knew about PSO-W since atleast 5 years ago. Just never got the whole MMORPG thing & kinda became uninterested to give it a try. Games like W.o.W. & other early MMORPGs give the entire concept a bad name. Even in college, I hear people who play W.o.W. constantly refer to farming gold, noobs, and griefing on people. Thank God PSU & PSP/PSzero are not like that.

Enjoy the site, you'll probably do more than me game-wise so I'll be looking to hit on you for advice sometime. LOL
    Triton. At your service.