Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default About To Jack My Brother's Car Again

So for the past month I've been going to see my girlfriend who lives an hour away. We both spent all our money on hotels 'cause their parents didn't like us at their house fooling around and such. When the fun and games ended and we ran out of money after staying in hotels for two weeks she ended up losing her job due to her parents not transporting her to work anymore i guess 'cause she just wastes her money and they lazy. she was stayin with a coworker who lived close by to work though I guess she just decided to go home.

Prob is she wrecked the car early on 'cause i was letting her drive. this has made it ungodly hard to see her. i have to jack my brother's car which enrages my family. they refuse to let her even come in the house. they did this with all my past girlfriends too. their excuse is ill try to make her move in and fuck her in my room etc so she cant even visit.

ive been locked up for two days a few days ago for hitting my dad when he was talking crap about her (lol) i only hit him once in the face and he was fine. all because he's making it impossible to see my girlfriend. im about to lose my job cause i keep missing a day once a week either locked up or in a car wreck or taking a sick day etc. im about to get hired at another job though lol. they makin me have one of the shittiest jobs in the company cause idk why i guess i did bad at interview but i had better jobs like 3 or 4 years ago so wtf. bastards.

anyway im not focusing on college currently or other hobbies. been sleeping on the phone with her and whatnot for a year. we really close friends but also lovers and have had a few ups and downs.

i know its probably gonna turn out horrible but i keep doing it. im about to jack my bro's car again tonight (found his keys when he left room for a sec and took his car key) i plan on driving an hour to her house tonight and hopefully getting home before people wake up which is almost impossible cause they go to sleep late and they wake up early. i almost wrecked his car the last time i jacked it and we got lost in the city on the way home and i got a ticket. lol.

discuss. i took her to a job interview here a week ago but they havent called prob cause she failed the drug test. we smoked a tiny bit of pot a few weeks ago or maybe cause she doesnt have proper id anymore.

pic related
    Last edited by Sayara; Dec 2, 2010 at 12:02 AM.

Supreme Pantless Commander SpikeOtacon's Avatar

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

Fuck he just looked at his keys. Gonna have to spend 100 dollars on a taxi for her. God...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

So this whole damn time you've been with this woman you've been a useless pile of fuck?

Okay.

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Can't jack this brother. Or his alternate car, the DHYLEXUS.

think this is for failblog, story edition, FML not made up or one of those, not Phantasy Star world of bling, $100 and they is all bitches

Only lives to get radical W0LB0T's Avatar

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeOtacon View Post

Current Projects:None
    Old Projects:[ [Dhylaw 1-10 11-13] [Dhylaw Season 2]

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by W0LB0T View Post

Where can one buy tickets to a 12 hour Rush concert? And how much are they?