well, so I finall got my Srank weapon today, and I'm like, ALRIGHT! I didn't use a single mat during any of those...hmm...and then I'm just going along the ultimate forest trying to find grinders and a POW MAT pops up...and I can USE it again? and i"m like, oh no, did it erase my mats?? so I look, my luck is still 36, which is the most important part...but I'm not sure about my other stats now...so anybody know what happens? does it erase your pow/def/evade (and I guess mind, but I'm an android) that you have up to that point,but keep luck? I think this is great for me because I can use more luck and less evade..but uhm, how many pow mats did I use before? LOL any ideas on this would be great, thanks -

sorry this really isnt about your question but how do you get srank weapons? and do you have to be online?

beat all 9 cmodes in under 7 hours, and yes, to get an srank weapon you have to do it online...hmm...oh, and it looks like it kept all my stats as before? (I dunno, how accurate are the lvl 135 hucaseal stats listed under the character section?)

That would be great if you screw up on giving your character too many of one materials. But then those who had it alright would be pissed if this happen. Sorry, I can't answer your question since I'm still at C2 mode. lol